Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry to be harsh on the topic I just want someone to look. I want to know what to do to get people to answer you. I asked a question at like 10:00 this morning and couldnt get a response. Then when I go back in to check it will only show me pages since I was last logged in and now I cant find it to see if someone actually did answer. I just want to know exactly how to use percriptives invisible line smoother. It is supposed to fill in acne marks that are not too big. Do I let it dry for a while, just apply makeup over it? Not sure. I just got it today. Doesnt really seem like it is very thick to fill in.

yeahhh no one ever answers me either, dont feel bad.

anyway Isaw your thread, hvent used the stuff so i wasnt going to give advice on it. someone posted a link to another thread about this filler, and i read it and basically it said to use it AFTER you put on foundation and everything. apply it with a nail art brush. it'll be shiny and glowing so put some face powder over it and you'll be good to go.

just what ive got from memory so dont quote me on this.