Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eff acne

Now in need of Red mark/bruises/minor scaring help

My face is now back to 98% clear but i have a lot of red marks/bruises/and a few scars developing. my derm said she hasnt seen much stuff work for all these so she just upgraded my retina from .04 to .1%. she said to stay away from peels while on the retina or something. So im wondering what vitamins or lotions would help. i appreciate the help.

here are some pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

You know whats been great for my face. Nothing. When I was on Accutane, I did nothing for my face. Now, I still have the occasional pimple, which is whatever, but it seems my face loves me more for not drowning it. My red marks are similar and have been healing on their own. I just use Mild Soap Bar and Moisturize. If I do breakout, I'll tell you, but it seems to be working. Hopefully my scars will catch up.

That's not bad at all! Stick with the Retin A at night and if your skin is tolerating it without problems, maybe try another product for daytime ... something with AHAs or hydroquinone. I bet you'll see major improvement within 3-4 weeks ... just be a little patient ...

That's not bad at all! Stick with the Retin A at night and if your skin is tolerating it without problems, maybe try another product for daytime ... something with AHAs or hydroquinone. I bet you'll see major improvement within 3-4 weeks ... just be a little patient ...

any suggestions?

any suggestions?

Touch base with xxdancexx and see what exact products he's using ... he's tackling the same thing you are right now. He has a log under Personal Regimen Logs.

I'm just trying to get to the 98% clear point but when I reach that I'm gonna have the same problem as ya.

Well i hope you relate back to this topic and see what will work :)

Touch base with xxdancexx and see what exact products he's using ... he's tackling the same thing you are right now. He has a log under Personal Regimen Logs.

okay i will look for him.