Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mande

Flaking with Eucerin Renewal

I started this regimen yesterday:

Purpose Bar Soap

Neutrogena On the Spot BP

Eucerin Daily Renewal

The only problem I have is with the Eucerin. It is flaking off terribly which makes it near impossible to wear makeup without washing my face again. Am I using too much? Am I not waiting long enough after the BP?

I don't think it's my skin flaking, I'm almost positive it is the Eucerin itself

Thanks!

Guest PokaHotAz

how long have u been on the regimen? ... ur skin is most likey not used to the bp... u have to let ur skin adjust to it.. and maybe after a month add the eucerin skin renewal... else ur gonna be a complete mess... get a regular non comedogenic moisturizer in the mean time... and add the eucerin later... cuz the bp and eucerin beggining at the same time might be too much

the flakiness is from the bp... trust me i went through that same stage and my make-up also looked horrible... but u get past it.. then ur skin goes back to normal

how long have u been on the regimen? ... ur skin is most likey not used to the bp... u have to let ur skin adjust to it.. and maybe after a month add the eucerin skin renewal... else ur gonna be a complete mess... get a regular non comedogenic moisturizer in the mean time... and add the eucerin later... cuz the bp and eucerin beggining at the same time might be too much

the flakiness is from the bp... trust me i went through that same stage and my make-up also looked horrible... but u get past it.. then ur skin goes back to normal

Just two days on. Thanks for the advice!

(P.S. I've been using Bare Escentuals for years...SWEAR by it!)

Guest PokaHotAz

isnt it great?! ive been using it for 3-4 years love it

Hey,

Make sure you start with a small amount of BP, so your skin can get used to it, wait 10 minutes after putting on the BP then add moisturiser, then wait another 10 minutes, and apply makeup.

Hey,

Make sure you start with a small amount of BP, so your skin can get used to it, wait 10 minutes after putting on the BP then add moisturiser, then wait another 10 minutes, and apply makeup.

What about Aloe Vera Gel for now until my skin gets used to the BP? Im tapped for cash and I gotta use what's around the house lol

Guest PokaHotAz

i use aloe vera but to help with the irritation and red marks

i use it in plant form as a mask everyday b4 doing the regimen

i use aloe vera but to help with the irritation and red marks

i use it in plant form as a mask everyday b4 doing the regimen

I used to grow it at my old place, I need to get working on that again. Its an excellent healing agent. I have just a little irritation from the BP but no redness.

Think I'll use the aloe for now until BP stops irritating my face

Thanks!

At this early stage in the Regimen, you should only be using about 1/4 finger of the Neutrogena on-the-spot, and you might want to wait a few weeks before introducing the Eucerin Skin Renewal, just so your skin doesn't get bombarded with too many new products at once and decide to rebel.

Be sure to put on the bp, wait about 10 mins. then when you apply your moisturizer, smooth it on gently, don't rub harshly. I've found that smoothing it in gentle outward strokes works better than rubbing around in circles too.

Good luck.