Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I thought I would tell people who were having questions about Ipledge what has happend for me so far.

I went to the derm on Feb 27 and picked up my Accutane prescription. I was able to get it filled w/ out the iplege problem because it was before March 1. The nurse told me that she would going to register me w/ Ipledge that day.

I recieved my password in the mail today and registered on the website. I can't answer any of the questions until my next derm appointment.

So that is what has happend so far. It did not take very long to recieve my password. I was assuming it would be a few weeks.

how long did it take to get your password?

i called the hotline, and the girl said something about needing a password only if you're switching derms or some weird shit. the bottomline was that she said i'd get my prescription somehow by march 15. i don't know what it's going to take or what will need to happen? is that feasible? does the password need to come in the mail?

Once you get your password you have to log on everymonth after you derm appointment and answer question. Once it is sent to you you keep the same one through your whole course.

You need a password and to register if you are going to go on Accutane or a generic. There are some people who have found pharmacies that are not particpating in the ipledge program and are getting their prescriptions with out having to deal with it. My derm said that will probbaly only last a short time and then FDA will catch up w/ them.

It took me 5 days to recieve my password in the mail. I was registered Feb. 27 and the password came March 3.

i called the hotline, and the girl said something about needing a password only if you're switching derms or some weird shit. the bottomline was that she said i'd get my prescription somehow by march 15. i don't know what it's going to take or what will need to happen? is that feasible? does the password need to come in the mail?

They sent my password via UPS next day air. If your derm registers you plenty of time before you next refill the password is sent via snail mail but if you need to get your refill soon your derm can yell a bit and they will express register you and send it next day air.

Ang

They sent my password via UPS next day air. If your derm registers you plenty of time before you next refill the password is sent via snail mail but if you need to get your refill soon your derm can yell a bit and they will express register you and send it next day air.

Ang

I got at 9am the next day via express mail, too.