Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I'm getting some red bumps and clogged pores on and right around my nose. Has anyone noticed that putting too much BP gel on the nose can cause this? Its the only thing I can think of that would cause that.

Mike

How long have you been on the Regimen? Some people do experience some breakouts in the first few months. I'm wondering if it could be that.

Nah i've been on for about 5 months. They seem to be similar to the red bumps i get under my eyes when i put bp on near them.

Hey mike you on the RIGMEN FORM Lorel. Do you like it. I might switch to that from my KLEAR ACTION. Steem your face. Get a pan feel with water set to med then once it start steaming set it lower so you dont burn face or anything. Then take towel make a make a tunnel from the face to the pan. U can leave some air gaps. It will help unclog and open those pores so you can get the pb to it and if your on the reginmen the aclic acid will kill those black heads fast. Steam till you have sweat coming from your face and you think your pores are open. Dont steam to long though. To much is not good for yea at one time. Should help with pores and zits man. What i do is take shower at night, steam then do the three steps. GL

Hey mike you on the RIGMEN FORM Lorel. Do you like it. I might switch to that from my KLEAR ACTION. Steem your face. Get a pan feel with water set to med then once it start steaming set it lower so you dont burn face or anything. Then take towel make a make a tunnel from the face to the pan. U can leave some air gaps. It will help unclog and open those pores so you can get the pb to it and if your on the reginmen the aclic acid will kill those black heads fast. Steam till you have sweat coming from your face and you think your pores are open. Dont steam to long though. To much is not good for yea at one time. Should help with pores and zits man. What i do is take shower at night, steam then do the three steps. GL

'

Yikes that seems like a lot of work, i don't get clogged pores anymore besides on the side of my nose, so i don't think its worth this huge process. but thanks!