Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PowerK

Just started the Regime Have Q'

1. I bought the small bottle of on the spot. It's been three days now and I use about a finger squiggles worth on three fourths of my face twice a day. Judging by how much I have left it seems as if I will be going through my first bottle within a week. Once I move up to two fingers worth I may be going through a bottle every 3-5 days. Is this typical? How much money are people spending on this treatment a month? Are there any websites/places to buy them cheaper?

2. For this regime do you just rub the cream gently until it feels as if there is no cream, cream doesn't appear on the face, and your fingers sort of "stick" a bit to the face if you try to rub anymore?

1. I bought the small bottle of on the spot. It's been three days now and I use about a finger squiggles worth on three fourths of my face twice a day.  Judging by how much I have left it seems as if I will be going through my first bottle within a week.  Once I move up to two fingers worth I may be going through a bottle every 3-5 days.  Is this typical? How much money are people spending on this treatment a month? Are there any websites/places to buy them cheaper?

2. For this regime do you just rub the cream gently until it feels as if there is no cream, cream doesn't appear on the face, and your fingers sort of "stick" a bit to the face if you try to rub anymore?

1. Hello and good luck with the regimen. Yes, it is typical to go through bottles really fast. I myself use up one tube in about 4-5 days. As for cheaper prices, check out your local Target or Wal Mart and buy like 6 tubes at a time. At my local Target, each tube costs around 4.50, which is really a great deal considering that Walgreens sells them for 5-7 bucks each!! I spend about 27 dollars a month on BP alone.

2. You rub until cream doesn't appear on your face. Rub it in until your normal skin color shows up again and it doesn't look all white from the cream. It may take several minutes and although eventually you'll get sick of doing the regimen just keep at it, you'll clear up.

On the Spot BP 2.5% at Walmart for $2.97

Also, I use less than what has been recommended. Just use enough to coat your face well, and you'll see results.

I pay 3.97 at my wal-mart.... but that's still super cheap. So I'm not complaining. I generally go through about a tube a week and I've been doing it for 9 months now. The thing is after a while, you start to get a feel for how much YOU really need and it may be less than what other people need. Once you're clear...you can experiment a little with the amounts.

I've found that if I rub it in, I get whiteheads. Probably due to the irritation, i'm guessing. As soon as I just smoothed it on, and let my skin absorb it naturally, my complexion improved dramatically. I then apply moisturizer when it's all dry.

I buy panoxyl 2.5, which is really hard to find. I live in toronto and i've only ever been able to find it at one drug store. but if you ask your pharmacist to order it, i think they will.

regards,

rich.