Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nola

Red Face & Dark Spots

:doh: Does anybody know of any good OTC products to use for my red face. It looks like I have a sunburn all the time. Also... something else to get rid of these dark purple spots on my scars? :think: I need something and fast!

how bad is it before i sugest

My Face looks like it's mild sunburn and my scars on my chin are purple and it's hard to cover those up

This L Oreal products is doing wonders to my skin. The L Oreal regmin for adult holy shit i must say my skin looks more radiant like it should, my face is even more alive now, lines in the face are diminishing even more now. Guess what those pesky brown marks are fadding They are going and going and soon be gone. I would say in at least 1week or so 2 weeks to the max. when i woke up i was wtf where are they i washed face and they are lighter in color and smaller. I found 4 products i love now. This is nicer then proactive and klear skin i think because of SYLIC acid in the soap with exfoileraters. My skin before would get rashes from using anything with SYLIC acid in it but now its looking nice and radiant. MY skin loves these products. I would definetly give that lotion a try

This is what im using now. It working nicely for me but im not sure if it will for you. Plus this way is very safe, with out irriatting the skin.

This L Oreal products is doing wonders to my skin. The L Oreal regmin for adult holy shit i must say my skin looks more radiant like it should, my face is even more alive now, lines in the face are diminishing even more now. Guess what those pesky brown marks are fadding They are going and going and soon be gone. I would say in at least 1week or so 2 weeks to the max. when i woke up i was wtf where are they i washed face and they are lighter in color and smaller. I found 4 products i love now. This is nicer then proactive and klear skin i think because of SYLIC acid in the soap with exfoileraters. My skin before would get rashes from using anything with SYLIC acid in it but now its looking nice and radiant. MY skin loves these products. I would definetly give that lotion a try