Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buffryder

Whats the best Moisturizer and Why

Eucerin skin renewal

it really sorts the flakes out and it actually smells nice kinda like a light minty scent

eithen tho it stings a lil for me but ive only been using it for 2 days no redness or anything tho :D

I would say the best moisturizer that i tried and use is 99% aloe vera gelly from lily of the desert.

Guest yahyah

I can't stress enough... (cos I've practically posted it everywhere everytime).. that I think Garnier Ultra lift anti-wrinkle cream is the best moisturiser I've ever used! My skin has never felt sooooo soft. The reasons why..? Ok.. its light, quickly absorbed, tautening (anti-wrinkle effect), fantastic over BP and under make-up, and it really really really moisturises. I've tried heaps of other creams, albeit not the ones dan's recommended, but this is by far the best product i've ever come across. I've converted my mum and all my girl friends to it!

It all depends on your skins needs, because all of our skin varies, we all suit different moisturisers.

I like a moisturiser that has a matte finish, I cannot stand a shiney face, and I hate feeling any residue on my skin.

At the moment I am using clean and clear dual action moisturiser, I like it, gives skin a very fresh feeling, and leaves a nice matte finish. very light too!

Guest PokaHotAz

IMO eucerin skin renewal.... love it

I've posted before on this, but the totally best moisturizer is one that contains hyaluronic acid. Hyaluranic acid is not really an acid; it is a moisturizer that binds moisture to your skin like a magnet. It is also soothing and does not clog pores.

It's been around for years and years and is gaining big popularity again, mainly because it's withstood the test of time and so many folks are getting wrinkle shots of hyaluronic acid instead of collagen shots, from their dermatologists. So this brought it back into the public light.

It is great for folks like us who use BP all the time. It adds the moisture back to the skin that BP takes away.

Some products contain a lot of hyaluronic acid; some companies don't add that much to their product. You have to experiment. One product that's getting rave reviews on drugstore.com is Derma e Hyaluronic Acid serum and creams.

The new issue of Vegetarian Times (p. 28) has an ad for derma e with a mention of a special offer if you go on their website. Here' the web address: www.dermae.net/vt. I haven't gone on the website yet, but I am right now!

Ok, I went into the derm e link. You can get a free sample of hyaluronic acid moisture cream.

Also, they explain, better than I can, the benefits of hyaluronic acid. It's not magic, it's just a superior moisturizer, which we need when using BP.

Also, they offer a $5.00 off coupon on your first order.

I order the hyaluronic acid moisture mist.

It all depends on your skins needs, because all of our skin varies, we all suit different moisturisers.

I like a moisturiser that has a matte finish, I cannot stand a shiney face, and I hate feeling any residue on my skin.

At the moment I am using clean and clear dual action moisturiser, I like it, gives skin a very fresh feeling, and leaves a nice matte finish. very light too!

Hey Man, so you use Clean & Clear dual: does it cause any redness at all?