Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Anyone Answer Me This Please?

Hi All,

im just wondering why when ive appyled BP and moisturised my skin looks so much better? im only applying BP at night and just use a cleanser and moisturise in the morning after i shower and my skin looks way worse in the morning but at night when i have appyled BP and moisturised my skin looks 10x better should i maybe start applying a small ammount in the Morning and the same ammount at night? :eh:

and when ive appyled the Eucerin it seems to sting for like 1+ hours but its not red or anything just stings is this normal will it go away i love it so ill continue using it cause this Eucerin skin renewal is the bomb :D

im using like a full finger of Eucerin skin renewal is this too much or should it be ok i use the same ammount in the morning and it dont sting at all only at night after ive appyled BP it stings is this normal???? :think::think::think:

Many Thanks

maybe its something to do with the lighting; like in the morning u use natural light...at night u use electric? thats just a guess.

Hi Klosot,

Well, in my humble opinion since i am quite new here, if your skin looks better at nite after u applied BP and moisturized, why not do the same thing in the morning? After all, Dan recommends twice daily in his video. So.... and your skin does not sting too much as to be unbearable....

I found the same, and I don't know the answer, although I also wondered about the lighting, is it because at night its electric light and day its sunlight?

I've just started applying BP in the daytime, when I shower soon, I'll check it out and let you know.

Either way, if your skin can cope, I'd use it twice a day, double the benefit if your skin looks better for just applying it :)

I've found the same thing - My theory on it is that since BP is an anti-inflammatory it immediately calms down any irritation, so swelling and redness are lessened.

But really who cares why? If it makes your skin look better, I'd just do it.