Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b&r

how to use aloe vera gel

I've been following the regimen for about four weeks, and results, while not perfect, are definitely encouraging. But I do have the red mark problem that people have been mentioning, and while I've seen suggestions to use aloe vera gel, I don't know how that fits in with the regimen. Do you use it as your moisturizer? before it?

Any advice would be appreciated. thanks!

what kinda aloe vera gel are you using... is it all natural, organic? I use the 99% aloe vera gelly... I use it as a moisturizer.

Aloe vera gel, is good for your skin, it has a good cooling and calming effect, however I don't think its moisturising enough for everybody.

Perhaps you could mix a little Aloe vera with your moisturiser or apple aloe before or after your moisturiser, it doesn't really matter which way around.

Guest PokaHotAz

i use the aloe vera gel from the plant... i use it as a mask ... i apply it all over my face after cleansing

i cleanse w/ cetaphil

i apply the aloe... let it sit for about an hour...

rinse with plenty of cool water ...dry

wait 15 min... apply bp

wait 15 min... moisturize

its been helping me calm my skin frlom the bp...and lighten my spots... plant in great stuff