Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edensapple

Fraxel in Phoenix?

Hello there this is my first time ever posting although I have been reading the discussion boards for some time. I have started shopping for somewhere to have Fraxel done. I'm in Phoenix and I'm being quoted $4000 for a package of four the prices are all the same for the five doctors out here who have the machine. I'm willing to travel to California during my spring break however if I can save some cash on the treatments. Was wondering if anyone either had treatment done in Phoenix and by whom or if you got treatment in California paid a decent price and were happy with the service where did you go? thanks

p.s. Nice to meet you all. J

Hello there this is my first time ever posting although I have been reading the discussion boards for some time. I have started shopping for somewhere to have Fraxel done. I'm in Phoenix and I'm being quoted $4000 for a package of four the prices are all the same for the five doctors out here who have the machine. I'm willing to travel to California during my spring break however if I can save some cash on the treatments. Was wondering if anyone either had treatment done in Phoenix and by whom or if you got treatment in California paid a decent price and were happy with the service where did you go? thanks

Did you try the Body Sculpting Center in Scottsdale. They have the Fraxel machine and they are nice there. You should call them for a quote if you haven't already.

Is that the same place as this? www.perfectskincenter.com

They quote 4 fraxel treatments for $4000 there too.

Did you try the Body Sculpting Center in Scottsdale. They have the Fraxel machine and they are nice there. You should call them for a quote if you haven't already.

Yes I have called the Body Sculting center. Did you get Fraxel done there? I'm curious to here some experieiences from some poeple whom might have it ti done out here.

Is that the same place as this? www.perfectskincenter.com

They quote 4 fraxel treatments for $4000 there too.

Perfect skin is another place. They actually have their prices posted on their website.