Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theklown

How do I ensure I get the new gel?

Hey guys

just about to order some more gel and was wondering how do I make sure I get the latest gel?

cheers

to get the newest version of gel, order 1,2,4,5,6, or 10 tubes.

The other numbers are already pre-packaged from the other version.

When you get your order, the crimp should have an exp. of 01-08

are you fucking kidding me. So i ordered 3 tubes and now i wont get the new gel? Fucking great. That is the stupidest thing i ever heard. How was i supposed to know that? The old gel turned my face red as anything and the other day I was like sweet new gel so i ordered 3 tubes. Are you telling me that im going to get the old one?? If I do i am going to fucking freak out. Can i return it or something?? what the hell is the deal?? Did i get screwed again?? I spent 40 dollars on this shit

are you fucking kidding me. So i ordered 3 tubes and now i wont get the new gel? Fucking great.

hmm, did you order today? You might try sending a note to "[email protected]" and see if you can alter your order a bit, if you are wanting the newest version.

Whenever they run out of the prepackaged bundles, it will all be the newest version, but just not sure when that will be.

no my order was already shipped a few days ago and i was looking forward to getting it!!! WHAT DO I DO???

im serious brandy.. this is seriously messed up. What can I do? I need the new gel I already have 2 tubes of the old shit that turned my face blood red that I DONT EVEN USE. So I just wasted 40 more dollars on 3 tubes of it?? And my last tube of old BP Gel is about to run out too. God....

Well, wait until it arrives, if the crimp has an expiration date of 01-08, then it is the newest version, and you don't need to worry.

If it is not the version you want, then write to "[email protected]" and request an RMA number. Don't send your unwanted gels back until you get an RMA number. You should be able to exchange them.

Hope this helps.

Is there any way that I can get them to send me 3 of the new ones like right now and I will return the others as soon as I get them. This is a serious problem for me, I CANT go off the regimen god ive had so much trouble with these ordering processes its not even funny. This is probbaly the worst possible thing that could happen to me at the moment.

Well if you said they are sending out packages of 3 of the old gel then im screwed brandy. Im going to run out of BP gel before i can send it back and have it sent to me again. We're talking 4 weeks here... not including the time its gonna take for the gel to get here in the first place...

I'm sorry, I feel your frustration. If the two gels you have there at home are unopened, you can request an RMA number for them and perhaps get them exchanged sooner than waiting for the one's to arrive that you just ordered.

Otherwise, is there a store version you can use in the meantime perhaps?

I wonder if theres any way they could send me three of the newer tubes and i could return the package that they already sent as soon as i get it? And no... i cant use any store version what should i do please help me this is absurd

well, since the gels are already prepackaged in bundles of 3, I doubt you would get the newest version if you just asked for 3 more. They have to distribute the bundled versions before using the newer one's due to the exp. dates being different.

Dan told me to be sure to tell people not to send any returns back until you have an RMA number.

I know it is frustrating, and hopefully this will all be easier in the near future, but, if you can afford to, can you order maybe only 1 or 2 gels (they will be the new version if you only order 1 or 2), and then when your others come, request that RMA number and send all the one's back that you don't want?

I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you. (and hopefully when your 3 come, by some stroke of luck perhaps they may be the new version, I'm just not sure how many bundles they have to distribute before they can start on newer bundles).

well i mean maybe they could just send three individual ones... and no i cant afford to order 2 more which is why im having this problem otherwise i would just go ahead and order 2 more...

I don't think that is how the distributor works. I'm pretty sure if a person orders 3 gels, they will be sent one of the prepackaged bundles of 3. As of Monday or Tuesday when I talked to Dan about all this to get an update, this was the current information.

I'll check with Dan about pinning it. As the situation on the bp gels changes often, those packages will be gone eventually, but I will ask him about it.

Is it still the same? Are there still packages of the old batch around. I want to order 3 of the new batch but i dont want to end up the old 1 because im very happy with the new 1.

Is it still the same? Are there still packages of the old batch around. I want to order 3 of the new batch but i dont want to end up the old 1 because im very happy with the new 1.

If you order 3, you will receive the old batch (first version without parabens), as there are prepackaged sets of 3 that still need distributing.

If you want to be sure and get the newest version, you should order 1,2,4,5,6 or 10 tubes.

Hi, I ordered 2 tubes on the 17th of February and still received the gel with more preservatives. I e-mailed support a few days back but still haven't got a reply. I really want the gel with less preservatives as soon as possible. What should i do to get the new gel with less preservatives? I live in the UK by the way. Thanks.

Hellooo,

I think the amount of old gel has mostly been depleted by now, except for some prepackaged bundles. As of March 1st, when I spoke to Dan about the gel situation, the information I've provided in this thread was the most current ordering information.

That's good you emailed customer support, wait another day or so and she will get back to you. You should request an RMA number if you are wanting to exchange your gels. But do not send them back until you hear back from customer service. As it's a weekend, she may not respond until the workweek starts.

Have a beautiful day!