Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kabol

Nothing racist... i think..

I must be crazy, but why, in general, am I not attracted to black people that are actually considered "good looking" ? I really don't know why this is so but it just is. I won't say anything more ... I really don't want to cause anything here. But is it a personal preferance, or deep down I am a little racist?

what a stupid thread.

who gives a shit if your not attracted to them but if you wouldnt hit tyra banks or christina milian then i question your sexuality.

Eh, I think that's normal.

If it's a stupid thread, why bother replying, White? Obviously you felt it merited at least your reply.

I did say "in general", but White, do you generally share the same feeling or what ?

Everyone has preferences. For me, the skin color that just does me in everytime without fail is that soft, glowy mocha color that mixed race girls have sometimes.

It's if you would refuse to know/treat someone with respect someone based on those preferences that would make you racist.

I must be crazy, but why, in general, am I not attracted to black people that are actually considered "good looking" ? I really don't know why this is so but it just is. I won't say anything more ... I really don't want to cause anything here. But is it a personal preferance, or deep down I am a little racist?

Everybody carries a little racism in them. It's natural.

Maybe you find black people that are considered good-looking unattractive because of certain stigmas that they carry. African Americans have a different culture than the Non-Hispanic whites. We are different, and that might turn you off. Stick with people withiin your ethnicity. It's more socially acceptable, and you are more than likely to run into less problems.

anyone who says they're not racist makes me laugh. anyone who's grownup in this country is racist. if you say you're not, i just think you're a bullshitter.

Cheers to that.

To the others - preferences are not the same as racism. Racism (at least in the negative term we are using the word in) relates to harming others/disrespecting others due only on thier skin color.

There is a difference.

It got deleted. People started throwing around racial slurs. That does break the rules.

oh ok, cool. it sucks that people can't talk about this kind of stuff without using racial slurs. unless it was me? in which case it was inadvertant and i didnt mean to be offensive

as for this thread...beauty is beauty. i happen to think more white girls, specifically tall thin classically beautiful, estrogen featured blonde girls are what i go for but there are some STUNNING black or mixed race girls. my first [erm, only, then i decided i was straight, long story] real girlfriend was mixed/black and lemme tell you she was beautiful. its just that i see more pretty white girls than black. but also i seee more white girls in general.

Guest Tenshi

i wasnt throwing around racial slurs either in the other thread either..seems to me, it was only the topic starter.

It's ok not to be attracted to someone..nobody says u have to be.. i like all men equally..but i really am attracted to black men..i also think the pretty black women are amazing..

there are lots of beautiful white girls around, especially Europe...from what i saw in America, id have to say the ppl of colour were more attractive in my eyes..more exotic.. i just like whatever im not used ot basically..

Guest Tenshi

Tenshi, is there any particular reason you are attracted to black men? :think::)

i just know what looks good..:) that can be any man.. but i personally find dark features more appealing.. black men in particular just have something about them.. some of them have the most beautiful peircing big brown eyes..huge smiles, deep voice, nicely built..clothes fit them well on their great physiques.. and other then physically, i guess the ones i have known, have always felt good around..made me laugh, easy going, and it was different from me...isaw another side to the world from his eyes..but all in all, most men are men..al men have something in common..its just black men are not what im used too here..so its more exotic i guess.. like i said tho, all men are good in my eyes..race isnt a necessity..

I don't really care for black girls either kabol, you're hardly alone..

Asian girls though.. :wub:

Guest Tenshi

most black girls i know, dont care for white guys....unless they are super sexy..

Guest funky_monkey

what a stupid thread.

too true. It had to be said :doubt:

Kabol, it's not racist, I'm the same, It's just taste.

Perhaps you don't like Ketchup, perhaps you love burgers, maybe you're attracted to people with big blue eyes but not so kean on brown, it's all just a matter of personal taste my friend :)

Well everyone has there own sexual preferences, im not attracted to French people but than again who is? Nah that was a tasteless joke I apologise to all French people, but yea its no big deal, it in no way means you are racist.

most black girls i know, dont care for white guys....unless they are super sexy..

its funny i live in nyc and was saying to my friend the other day that i think there are actually a lot of black woman who like white guys, but you don't see them date often. black guys date white girls but for some reason you dont see white guys and black women.

Its just your preference and what you are attracted too.. You are generally not attracted to black girls.. thats not racist..

I'm white and im NOT attracted to white guys AT ALL.. I'm actually only attracted to black guys.. I could never see myself with another white guy... I rember one time I fooled around with this one white guy and like in the middle of it I stop and I'm like "This is weird your white" :lol:

I dont consider myself racist against my own race I'm just simply not attracted to white people.. lol