Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bighouse1

Why didn't I have any Ipledge problems?

One pharmacy I went to they gave me tons of hassle to get my prescription and in the end I didn't because of that Ipledge and I was suppose to go back to my derm and register but the other pharmacy I went to later on, mostly russians go in there lol, they ordered tane for me and I got it today and when I told them to story they didn't know what the hell I'm talking about. Does this mean that pharmacy doesn't participate with Ipledge?

One pharmacy I went to they gave me tons of hassle to get my prescription and in the end I didn't because of that Ipledge and I was suppose to go back to my derm and register but the other pharmacy I went to later on, mostly russians go in there lol, they ordered tane for me and I got it today and when I told them to story they didn't know what the hell I'm talking about. Does this mean that pharmacy doesn't participate with Ipledge?

They may not participate. I was told that legally they are suppose to but if you can get Accutane not going through the program then I would stick w/ that pharmacy.

I suspect that second pharmacy will only be able to provide Accutane until they run out of their current stock. They will not be able to order more from the manufacturer if they are not registered with Ipledge and participating in the program.