Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandon2356

WHO WANTS TO BE THE GUINEA PIG??

the spelling/grammar troubled me...

Teen-age Delicate Skin Care Gift $25.99

Click to enlarge

This is the perfect Gift for your teen-age girl or boy. Evribody knows that them delicate skin needs special skin care.

This Great Gift Includes:

Acne-n-Pimple Cream - Prevents pimples, keeps skin soft. Specially formulated herbal cream to treat acne and pimples. Contains Shalmali

the spelling/grammar troubled me...

Teen-age Delicate Skin Care Gift $25.99

Click to enlarge

This is the perfect Gift for your teen-age girl or boy. Evribody knows that them delicate skin needs special skin care.

This Great Gift Includes:

Acne-n-Pimple Cream - Prevents pimples, keeps skin soft. Specially formulated herbal cream to treat acne and pimples. Contains Shalmali

also I'm not sure about the anti-ringworm/athlete's foot cream thrown in...

Nixoderm - Nixoderm cream is for skin troubles like Eczema, pimples, Blemishes, Rash, Athlete's Foot, Smarting irritation, Ringworm, Peeling and scaling skin due to External irritation.Size / Unit : 14 Gms. Usage: Apply to affected skin area(s). Store in a cool place in airtight container. Protect from light.

and the bundled insence sticks, which allegedly have properties to 'still the mind and its doubts forcing one to look beyond appearances' 120 total incenses :eh:

Hem: Shree Ganesh - Ganesha is known for removal of all obstacle. Ganesh, as the divine force stills the mind and its doubts, forcing one to look beyond appearances. Thus Ganesha creates the faith to remove all obsacles. Meditation on the Ganesha creates internal balance. Size : 20 x 6 = 120 Total Incenses

I'm also not sure why a cream that's supposed to help acne calls itself "Acne N Pimples" as if acne and pimples could be two separate and different conditions that are addressed by the cream. I'm guessing it's more like some bullshit printed in a basement by someone who doesn't know a damn thing about acne or the pain it can cause.

LOL :lol: Yeah I know..It just looked interesting...to say the least. I've actually heard great things about that Nixoderm though, it got a high rating on this site too..don't really know what it is though.