Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1.) how long were you on it and how old were you when you started

2.) type and severity of acne

3.) did it do shit? if so after how long.

I was 14 when i started it...it worked great for a while, but stopped after about 8 months. I had moderate acne at the time. I am starting accutane tonight as the acne is resistant to the mino.

WELL IM 15 AND I STARTED MY MINOCYCLIN ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO.. THE ONLY THING IS I DONT EVEN REMEBER WHAT MY FACE WAS LIKE TAHT LONG AGO MY FACE IS ALWAYS CHANGING.... I HOPE ITS GOTTEN BETTER BUT IM NOT SEEING THE RESULTS I REALLY WANT..

I was 15 when i first tried it, didnt do anything for me. Have cystic acne.

Tried it again at 23, over a year and a half after coming off Isotretinoin (Accutane) again, it really didnt do anything for me.

Ive been on it since october 2005 im 20 years old i had moderate acne i took it for 2months half way threw the second i stopped breaking out i havent really had any acne since im on my last does of it so 6 month all together will see if the acne comes back but for me it was a life savor. u just half to be patient takes about 2 to 3 month till it starts working

I started taking it 2 weeks ago for medium acne..cystic painful pimples, whiteheads, lots of reddness... I saw my skin clear out after the 3rd day on it. But in the 2nd week (the last 2 days) I've gotten extremly nauseas and have had to get off it. I'm gonna start taking it again tomorrow night only one a day, instead of 2 a day. I have an appt. next week with my dermatologist and will ask his opinion on that day.

I'm going on three weeks with mino but I'm also using retin amicro, it's hard to tell if it is working or not because I'm still experiencing the IB stage of the retin a but I'm gonna stick with it a little longer to see if any improvements occur. By the way I have noticed a slight decrease in the amount of acne I have but I don't know what I would attribute that to...the topical or the mino.