Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After I reached my 20s stage, I started breaking out and I hated it. I really wanted something that would just work wonders. So, I tried all kinds of pimple creams which seem to help me temporarily. Later I read about the benefits of green tea in a magazine. And from what I read, drinking green tea not only benefits in lowering cholesterol but also preventing cancer and other skin ailments. I was excited and soon I started drinking green tea, even though I was still using Proactiv solution for my acne. I don't know if it's the Proactiv solution or the green tea, but my skin has really improved!!!! Earlier, I used to get these disgusting red pimples on my forehead, nose and chin, which, were really painful and used to stay on for more than 3 days. Now, they have cleared up though sometimes I still get a small bump here and there. But I am really satisfied with the result.So, I really recommend drinking green tea if you are suffering from acne. The only side effects is that green tea contains caffeine. So, I usually drink in the morning with my breakfast. That way, I am active during the day and get a good rest in the night!! ;)

I try to drink green tea on the days I have to go to class. I'm still getting use to the taste.

I heard about it on here and now when I'm stoned and I grab a beverage from 711 I go for the green tea instead of pop or any other shit, I'm starting to like it but it's hard to tell if it has any benefit for my skin.

You have to make the green tea man. Get the green tea that is caffine free. I drink it and it helps control hormones. Melash its proable a combination of proactive and green tea. I dont use proactive any i use Klear skin you can buy it at walgreens. Its the same product as proactive. I still buy the proactive mask though because i thinks thats the main benefit of proactive is the mask. Gl man but drink the green tea, take at least one multi vitimin a day and drink lots of water and squeeze some lemon into it.

I always get the Arizona green tea and it's already made but I don't know if that is good enough. Maybe I'll start making my own but I'm too lazy lol.