Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

One other little problem that probably most of you have...

Ok, like I have said, the regimen is working great for me besides my forehead being oily all the time but that's not from the regimen. One other problem that I have is (guys can relate probably) when I shave, that causes pimples. Just on my chin/under my bottom lip area. I have tried using Ultra Sensitive Edge Gel but it is not helping and I am using a basic Sensor Excel razor that everyone says causes less irritation. It's not working in that area. My mustache area is fine where I shave but not this part. Can someone help please?

Thank you!

Throw away that shave gel you have now, it probably has all kinds of irritating crap in it. Buy some Aveeno sensitive skin shave gel. Also, you may want to pick up one of the new Fusion razors with five blades. They are more gentle on the face than the sensor line, in my opinion.

Everyone here told me to buy a simple razor with less blades because it isn't as irritating? That sounds right doesn't it?

What does everyone else do? Dan what do you think?

Ok, like I have said, the regimen is working great for me besides my forehead being oily all the time but that's not from the regimen. One other problem that I have is (guys can relate probably) when I shave, that causes pimples. Just on my chin/under my bottom lip area. I have tried using Ultra Sensitive Edge Gel but it is not helping and I am using a basic Sensor Excel razor that everyone says causes less irritation. It's not working in that area. My mustache area is fine where I shave but not this part. Can someone help please?

Thank you!

Ever since I've started shaving with a razor instead of electric I haven't ever gotten a zit in the lower part of my face. Primarily because shaving exfoliates the skin.

I use the new fusion 5 bladed, I shave with the grain and I never get ingrown hairs zits or irritation ever.

Thank you!

Ever since I've started shaving with a razor instead of electric I haven't ever gotten a zit in the lower part of my face. Primarily because shaving exfoliates the skin.

I use the new fusion 5 bladed, I shave with the grain and I never get ingrown hairs zits or irritation ever.

Which one do you use of the new Fusion razor? Do you use the Gillette Fusion Power Razor or just the Gillette Fusion Razor?

Do you all think I should buy this and this might help? I just bought the Aveeno shaving cream.

And by the way, what do you mean you shave with the grain? What is that?

shaving WITH the grain means shaving in the direction where the hairs point. AGAINST the grain means shaving in the opposite direction..for example..on the upper lip..shaving WITH the grain means shaving using downstrokes..i.e. from top to bottom...hope that helps

note: shaving with the grain usually doesn't achieve as close a shave as against the grain