Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant24

Face getting more oily..

I wash my face 3 times a day with cetaphil

I used to wash it only twice, but since i go to basketball (which ends today, mar. 2) i want to wash my face before i go so if i wipe the sweat off my face with a clean shirt, it wont spread the oil around that was produced during the day.

Im wondering, is this a bad or good idea? I also use BP 3 times a day only for spot treatment, and it seems to be working decently. I hope im getting accutane soon, but for now im using BP.

Am i washing too much? Or is cetaphil gentle enough to allow me to wash 3 times a day? I need some suggestions thanks.

bump..i really need an answer.

Does washing with cetaphil 3 times a day sound bad or is it OK since its such a gentle cleanser?

If it was a BP soap i was washing with i would say for sure it is bad, but since its cetaphil is it ok?

if you wash your face too much it will most likely be drying out too much then your face will make more oil since you stripped your regular oils

so yeah only 2x is recommended

cetaphil isnt a good cleanser for ppl with oily skin because it does nothing to dry up the oil...2% SA is better

cetaphil isnt a good cleanser for ppl with oily skin because it does nothing to dry up the oil...2% SA is better

if i use anything with BP in it (which im assuming is like SA) then my face gets dry

cetaphil is the shit, just use it twice (especially now since you're outta bball, you don't need to be bathing or washing your face that 1 extra time per day anymore) a day..post some pics

cetaphil is the shit, just use it twice (especially now since you're outta bball, you don't need to be bathing or washing your face that 1 extra time per day anymore) a day..post some pics

Next time i build up the energy and motivation to go get the digital camera, ill take some pics lol.

Im kinda worried u guys are gonna rip me about how mild my acne is though, (ie posh spice) mine is not as good as his but my face is really oily. Also, right now is the clearest my face has been in a long time, i think BP is actually working. Im kinda mad in a way that it is, cause not im not as sure on accutane as i was before i started using it. Before BP i would either let the pimple complete its cycle, or most of the time pop it which caused a lot of scars. Now that i drench any pimple that has the potential to be a big one, they usually stop growing and go back down. I remember during my vacation a couple weeks ago, i saw one near my upper lip that w/o BP wouldve been a monster, but never got to its peak b/c of bp.

One question..can ur face get immune to BP eventually?

I wash my face 3 times a day with cetaphil

I used to wash it only twice, but since i go to basketball (which ends today, mar. 2) i want to wash my face before i go so if i wipe the sweat off my face with a clean shirt, it wont spread the oil around that was produced during the day.

Im wondering, is this a bad or good idea? I also use BP 3 times a day only for spot treatment, and it seems to be working decently. I hope im getting accutane soon, but for now im using BP.

Am i washing too much? Or is cetaphil gentle enough to allow me to wash 3 times a day? I need some suggestions thanks.

wash 3 times its fine i do it only thing i use purpose but there about the same i played ball to but i now just wash it when i come from school. so i do am afternoon like 2 30 and thasn at night usally like 10 15 when i come home from the gym.