Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have made my descision and i am going on accutane. i called the derm and have an appt. on tuesday. i filled out the ipledge and now i'm just confused. my derm said something about waiting a month after you get all the tests done or something...can some one explain the ipledge hoop that they make us females who can get pregnant jump though?????

i have made my descision and i am going on accutane. i called the derm and have an appt. on tuesday. i filled out the ipledge and now i'm just confused. my derm said something about waiting a month after you get all the tests done or something...can some one explain the ipledge hoop that they make us females who can get pregnant jump though?????

If you plan on being sexually active with the opposite sex and become pregnant, Isotretinoin can cause severe birth defects. (ear-less babies w/ sloping foreheads). :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accutane (this is a good article which explains some basics, if you do not already know them)

If you plan on being sexually active with the opposite sex and become pregnant, Isotretinoin can cause severe birth defects. (ear-less babies w/ sloping foreheads). :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accutane (this is a good article which explains some basics, if you do not already know them)

If if you don't plan on being sexually active you have to particpate in ipledge.

If if you don't plan on being sexually active you have to particpate in ipledge.

IPledge has just told its parents that , it is in fact,sexually active.