Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KK

Shiny (from Cetaphil moisturizing cream)

I like how effective it is but I frickin shine all the time. Should I switch or is this something I have to live with?

I like how effective it is but I frickin shine all the time. Should I switch or is this something I have to live with?

I also could not stand how heavy and shiny Cetaphil cream is, I switched to Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, it actually seems to control my shine..you should try it.

I also could not stand how heavy and shiny Cetaphil cream is, I switched to Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, it actually seems to control my shine..you should try it.

works just as well in terms of moisturizing but much less shine? no breakouts I hope?

works just as well in terms of moisturizing but much less shine? no breakouts I hope?

Yeah it moisturizes very well, no fragrance either, it's non-comedogenic and hasn't made me break out at all.

Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion

Shine? Is this the same as Oil? I need an oil controller!! :confused:

Yeah shine is the same as oil, but in this case it's the cetaphil cream causing shine...I have really oily skin and like I said the Aveeno stuff seems to control my oil production.