Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I felt obliged to show you my end result after accutane! You people were my guidance, I wouldn't have known about accutane if it wasn't for this site. SO i'm passing the torch along! I'm currently on my 7th month of accutane (and yes...that totals up to nearly $1500 :doubt::( ) of 40mg perday. My dosage were never upped or downed along the treatment. Anyway, I've always always had shit skin, tonnes of blackheads, huge cysts occassionally.

I remember when I was starting accutane, I was skeptical, but let me assure you, it will 100% WORK. Please have some faith it WILL work.

I have NEVER EVER felt happier with my skin my entire life. I can just wake up in the morning, brush my teeth look in the mirror and go to the GYM! without washing my face because my skin is awesome the way it is! Last time I would shower a few times a day because I always felt dirty with those shit splattered on my face. My confidence rocketted up, i would wear T shirts of different colours apart from black /grey/navy because it's hard not to when your skin is radiating and getting compliments!! My friend said my face is fucking smooth and it's like porcelain!

Anyway, not showing off, but to tell you accutane WORKS. GOod luck. I gladly answer all questions.

damit..it says my global capacity exceeds bla bla bla...where can i delete my old photos?

finally found it..

well done, im currently apporaching the end of month 4, 2 on 40 mg and 2 on 65 mg, still got a lot of red marks, but my pimples are gradually dying away. Still have a way to go though

thats nice to hear :clap: just got 2 boxes today , my skin is almost smooth after 2 months of 20 mg now im going up to 40mg a day , only thing is the red marks :wall: but i know it will be good :D:pray:

you just made me VERY happy with that post. i just started on 2.14.06...i'm hoping it works for me too! congrats on your great results!

you just made me VERY happy with that post. i just started on 2.14.06...i'm hoping it works for me too! congrats on your great results!

I second that...congratulations

I second that...congratulations

I third that?

sorry i removed the pic cuz i was feeling weird cuz no one responded...thanks for your replies...and this is for you...

When did u see a good improvement what month?

congrats man! I love hearing accutane success stories, it makes me so confident! I'n on month 3, and im noticing not as many breakouts, all though i have many red marks, i still have a while to go though!

thanks!

now i'm getting worried that the effect will not last as long because lately i been noticing my face is a bit oily :shock: Funny thing accutane didnt do a damn thing to reduce the size of pores...at least there's no sebum in there