Notifications
Clear all

Isolagen at lasercare in leicester,UK

MemberMember
(@30something2)

Posted : 03/02/2006 5:10 am

I have decided to go down the Isolagen route but am scared of going to someone who basically f**** up my skin.

I am going to make an appointment with one of these consultants at Lasercare in Leicester:

Professor Stev Liggins or Dr Tom Bozek.

How can I find out more information about them to decide who to go for a consultation with?

Each consultation costs AA110 so I can't really afford to go to both and then see how I feel.

Hope someone can help!

MemberMember
(@miracles)

Posted : 03/02/2006 8:55 am

Hi 30 something,

Sorry i don't know the two consultants, but i

went to the Lasercare in Harley street and the

dermatologist tried to hard sell isolagen to me.

When i did'nt seem interested he wanted to sell

me their otc products.

Maybe the Lasercare in Leicester will be different

from the London branch, just be careful.

MemberMember
(@guinea-pig-uk)

Posted : 03/03/2006 3:33 pm

hi

i had isolagen with dr. peter ashby on harley street and i would definatelty recommend him as i am happy with the results

MemberMember
(@slickchick)

Posted : 03/06/2006 10:17 am

I am considering having isolagen done, however, I am not quite sure what to expect. People I have contacted that have had it done, have only said they were happy. I was curious if you could share your experience and maybe tell me how long ago did you get isolagen done, and what kind of improvements did you notice?

Any information would be quite helpfull

hi

i had isolagen with dr. peter ashby on harley street and i would definatelty recommend him as i am happy with the results

MemberMember
(@cmukuk)

Posted : 09/03/2014 11:04 am

I have decided to go down the Isolagen route but am scared of going to someone who basically f**** up my skin.

I am going to make an appointment with one of these consultants at Lasercare in Leicester:

Professor Stev Liggins or Dr Tom Bozek.

How can I find out more information about them to decide who to go for a consultation with?

Each consultation costs AA110 so I can't really afford to go to both and then see how I feel.

Hope someone can help!

Don't let Tom Bozek anywhere near you... The man destroyed faces.