Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royksopp

Eucerin Renewal Redness

Hey i've been using eucerin for a while now, but only use about 3 pumps in the morning because my face gets too oily or red otherwise. I've stopped using moisturizer at night because my face doesn't get that dry.

Even when I use a small amount of the Eucerin Daily Renewal, my face still tends to get quite a bit more red than normal. Is there any other similar product that someone could recommend? I really like the AHA because it seems to be keeping my skin clear - maybe the SPF is causing problems?

Mike

Hey man try using the senstive facial skin from eucerin for redness relief. The renewl has lactic acid in it and if you are using any other products it can cause irriataion or redness on the face.

Hey i've been using eucerin for a while now, but only use about 3 pumps in the morning because my face gets too oily or red otherwise. I've stopped using moisturizer at night because my face doesn't get that dry.

Even when I use a small amount of the Eucerin Daily Renewal, my face still tends to get quite a bit more red than normal. Is there any other similar product that someone could recommend? I really like the AHA because it seems to be keeping my skin clear - maybe the SPF is causing problems?

Mike

Hey man try using the senstive facial skin from eucerin for redness relief. The renewl has lactic acid in it and if you are using any other products it can cause irriataion or redness on the face.

Mike

Sweet, can I just use that in the morning? Is it pretty matte?

Mike

i use the eucerin sensitive and i dont get redness or anything gl.

Mike i would use the sensitive products if i were you because it sounds like your skin is sensitive or anything thats says i cant think of the two words right now but i will send email if it comes to me. What other products u use may i ask?

Mike

Mike i would use the sensitive products if i were you because it sounds like your skin is sensitive or anything thats says i cant think of the two words right now but i will send email if it comes to me. What other products u use may i ask?

Mike

Mike

Yo, I use Purpose liquid AM/PM. Dan's new BP gel (which is awesome - no redness at all from that). That's about it. My skin is getting really clear, it just looks worse with the eucerin sometimes because the redness amplifies my red marks which are naturally diminishing.

I use to use proactive but now i use klear skin which is the same thing. BP is only 2.5 which is plenty for the skin. I would be carfull how much of that PB u use. When i get red marks or redish skin my skin is telling me im using to much PB. I only use a dime size of PB and let it sit for about 6-10 mins depends on skin.

Mike

Mike

Do you use a dime size amount for the whole face, or do you have a smaller problem area? I notice that i get red bumps under my eyes sometimes, and i think that is caused by the BP. Does your lotion have AHA in it?

Mike

Entire face man a dime size. To much PB can cuase acne to be worst or get more

Do you use a dime size amount for the whole face, or do you have a smaller problem area? I notice that i get red bumps under my eyes sometimes, and i think that is caused by the BP. Does your lotion have AHA in it?

Mike

Yah sounds good cool. Yah i only used bp at night when i was in mexico over the weekend and my skin texture really normalized during that time - no breakouts either.

Oh, dan's BP is 2.5%, what is yours?

maybe u have any ideas i get brown marks from acne its just 2 spots and rest of my face is clear except for 1 zit to two zits a month. any idea how to remove spot.

I have about 3 acen scars thier tiny though. This spot i have had for about 4 months then it fades then it comes back. its wierd. It comes back only in the winter time when its cold i dont know why.

Yeah, I use Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion, its 10% AHA and works awesome to eat away at those stubborn spots. Seriously that shit is good. Buy it at drugstore.com

I just tried Eucerin Redness Relief and it really sucks with the regimen. It just cakes up everywhere. :( Back to daily renewal

Guest PokaHotAz

i notice the my skin gets somewhat red from eucerin skin renewal...but i have to use tons because ive noticed that this way my marks go away faster... ive noticed that since i started using the aloe vera on my face the marks have diminished tons... and then i started using less eucerin and the marks have not progressed, ... til last night...i applied the aloe vera on my face ....rinsed and then did the regimen ... used 25 pumps of eucerin and my marks are much lighter today...

i dunno... but imma keep doing this at night... its working for me

Hahaaaaaaaaa 25 pumps of eucerin? Shit girl! That could probably cover my whole body. I get greasy looking with 5 pumps.

Guest PokaHotAz

yea its alot...but whos gonna see it? im going to bed

but my once i rinse my face in the morning my face looks normal and balanced... if i use less.. i would have dry patches by my mouth area... this is what works for me...

just my two cents

dont be hating :P

25 to 30 pumps, lol, that makes me laugh every time I read it.

Does it absorb? I have this picture in my mind of you with white stuff dripping down your face.

and no pun intended :P

Guest PokaHotAz

well ...it does look quite interesting... it doesnt drip... i rub it in... i take like 3-5 mins rubbing in what i can... my face looks white... like a white mask.. but within 15 -20 mins.. its no longer white but greasy... but by morning my face seems to have absorbed alot of it...

laugh if u want, it works for me :P

so stop hating :P mr. im a moderator now so i can act cool lol j/k :P

Hey Poka, I always acted cool, didn't I? Please tell me I did....... ;)

Yeah, you're right, if it works, and keeps your skin looking good, then it's all good.

Guest PokaHotAz

nah...not always... i remember u had a hissy fit once, cuz u spoke of a mystery product and would not go into details about it... everyone called u a spammer :P

serves them right