Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello there, today I got in the mail a container of "DERMAL DETOX" pills, or supplements. It says on the container " a natural formula for ance and skin disorders" from a company called "viable herbal solutions".

I Found this product through reseraching cysts and boils, I went to wikipedia for info and while reading up on boils and noduals, They had a link on the word "ACNE" which linked me to this product, and, well, it's being wikipedia, that's a pretty reliable source of information, so I mean, they aren't going to be linking bunk products to their website, hmm...hmmm???

Anyway, here's the Link.

http://www.viable-herbal.com/prod08.htm

So, I ordered them on Monday, and they came today fedex style, not bad service, but I am from Canada and had to pay bucketloads for shipping!

So, has anyone ever heard of these?? Tried these?? Positive and Negative feedback appreciated.

I'll give you a list of the ingrediants as per what it says on the bottle...

Proprietary Blend of Standardized extracts of dandelion, burdock root, yellow dock root, echinacea, red clover, sarsaparilla, licorice root, kelp and cayenne.

The directions are: take Two (2) capsules, Three (3) times each day for the first Three (3) Days. Reduce dosage to Two (2) capsules per day thereafter.

Well, I decided to give it a go anyway.

The ingredients look good, but to be honest, most people don't see results with things like this. However, I do remember a couple members saying they had good luck with a supplement that contained burdock, blue flag and sarsaparilla. So...it's a big maybe.

Most people need a more intensive detox than they can get from just supplements. But hey, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones.