Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Along with the CSR, I'm going to try a few natural treatments. Mainly the lemon juice and the B5 pills.

Lemon juice - How much, how often? I've heard as little as a twist of lemon in a glass of water in the morning to as much as an entire lemon's juice with equal parts water twice a day. Obviously it varies, but I'm curious if more is better since the little suckers aren't cheap.

B5 - Before I read up on it just now, I bought a 50 mg Zinc supplement (as I had heard that also worked quite well) and a daily multivitamin to even things out. The article stated that I should take a B Complex with the B5, but I'm thinking this will be too much. Should I nix the multivitamin and just go with the B Complex, vice versa, or is both okay? Also, maybe should I nix the zinc? I don't want to go too crazy with too many supplements.

As usual, I ramble. Basically, here are my supplement choices:

Women's One a Day MultiVitamin

Zinc

B5

B Complex

Is it okay to take all of them? If not, what is the best (safest) mixture? Thanks. :)

Lemon juice - How much, how often? I've heard as little as a twist of lemon in a glass of water in the morning to as much as an entire lemon's juice with equal parts water twice a day. Obviously it varies, but I'm curious if more is better since the little suckers aren't cheap.

I do the entire lemon's juice with equal parts water in the morning and night. It gives me lots of energy throughout the day, and I think it's helped somewhat with my red marks.

As far as the B5 is concerned I found out most answers in this topic and on this site.

I'm going to stick to the juice of one lemon in a bottle of water every day. I'm cheap and don't want to spend $60 on lemons every month. :doh: And even if it doesnt work as well, I really don't drink enough water (or any liquids; my family thinks I'm a freak) so this will get me into that habit.

Thanks for the advice Zippo. Much appreciated. :)