Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried Acnomel...I am currently doing exfoliation with facial brush and cetaphil gentle bar, and have improved my face alot. However I am still getting a few new blemishes a week but dont like bp because i already have a red skin tone and dont like agravating it more and getting dry, and SA seems to do the same. Ive read that its sulfur based and does not irritate like the previous mentioned substances. I saw acnomel at the store tonight and then began researching it. It got solid reviews on some old posts here and on drugstore.com but because the posts here were old i didnt know if anyone is currently trying it. Says it fades red marks fast and prevents new ones better than bp...also says its less irritating and used in conjunction with exfoliation(which i am already doing) it works great. Has anyone had any experience with this prouduct or a review of that would be great. I am going to get some tomarrow and try it. I figure from what ive read it can be worse then bp or sa im just hoping it works.

Was also wondering if anyoen has used clearasil adult care its basically the same product makeup as acnomel an if anyone had better results with either or one or the other specifically thanks again