Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.K

Muscle Milk

Hi all I just want to know if any one is on muscle milk and if it gave any one acne?

ive been using it for a few months.. i really like it.. it hasnt gave me acne.. but it does have a lot of iodine in it.. so just dont take more than 1 serving of it a day.. it tastes amazing too.. i take it at night.. and with my oatmeal.

Thanks bro :wavey: I think I'm going to take it in water and not milk to see if that will help with the iodine

Guest PokaHotAz

i take muscle milk too... love it..has been getting my body ready for competitions

used it when i worked out, i thought it was the best supplement i ever tryed (shake wise). only thing is that it has so much fat in it, i gain/lose fat easily though

I've always used whey or advanced whey. Does creatine make you break out? I want mass faster. With my running I stay at about 155 lbs. I'm 5'8"

Muscle Milk has -Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stoered as fat. We use special enzyme engineering to make these lipids even more functional, promoting anti-inflammatory effects and enhanced mineral retention. Does this mean that it will have a positive effect on acne? :idea:

And Our Custom Evaluation based protein, peptide, and amino acid matrix, designed to closely reflect the nitrogen components and ratios found in human mother's milk

Muscle Milk has -Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stoered as fat. We use special enzyme engineering to make these lipids even more functional, promoting anti-inflammatory effects and enhanced mineral retention. Does this mean that it will have a positive effect on acne? :idea:

And Our Custom Evaluation based protein, peptide, and amino acid matrix, designed to closely reflect the nitrogen components and ratios found in human mother's milk

Does any one think that this would help acne :question:

Does any one think that this would help acne :question:

i doubt it.. dont expect it to because you will be dissapointed.