Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jess05

help please!!

:wall: hey hey guys!! where the heck can u find clear skin regimen (sp) gel?!? its on the list of products to use and Ive looked a lot of places! Im new at this so can someone please help me out!?! any one who's using clear skin regimen (sp)..do they kno if it works better then Neutrogena on the spot treatment?!!

thanks muchos :D

tata

**let me kno asap please! thx guys**

:wall: hey hey guys!! where the heck can u find clear skin regimen (sp) gel?!? its on the list of products to use and Ive looked a lot of places! Im new at this so can someone please help me out!?! any one who's using clear skin regimen (sp)..do they kno if it works better then Neutrogena on the spot treatment?!!

thanks muchos :D

tata

**let me kno asap please! thx guys**

go to www.acne.org and then bottom right of that page click on the gel it leads you to another site where you can buy it and I dont know about Dan's latest gel but the 2nd gel made my skin breakout and I'm still recovering... threw out that tube like 2 weeks ago :( anyways i ordered Dan's latest gel I hope that's what I got because my face is a hell hole right now. I ended up cancelling a date last saturday because I cant stand going out with this face :wall:

You can get it over at http://www.clearskinregimen.com

And in the future, hopefully on shelves. I'm working hard on getting it into drugstores. There's a lot to learn, but I'm doing everything I can at this point. For now though, it's just available online.

aww!! :( im really self consious about mine to..but im really praying this does the trick which i really think it will...cuz its doing greattt so far:) yay! and nex time dOnt not go out on ur date! if i have to go out on mine then u def have to go out on urs! sound good?!? lol THX SO0O MUCH FOR REPLYING!!!! IM USING NEUTROGENA ON THE SPOT TREATMENT RITE NOW AND ITS WORKING GREATTT U SHOULD TRY IT IF URS DOESNT WORK!!!! :D

aww!! :( im really self consious about mine to..but im really praying this does the trick which i really think it will...cuz its doing greattt so far:) yay! and nex time dOnt not go out on ur date! if i have to go out on mine then u def have to go out on urs! sound good?!? lol THX SO0O MUCH FOR REPLYING!!!! IM USING NEUTROGENA ON THE SPOT TREATMENT RITE NOW AND ITS WORKING GREATTT U SHOULD TRY IT IF URS DOESNT WORK!!!! :D

Yah I started out with On the Spot and it was working great for one whole week and then I switched to Dan's gel and switch to cetaphil moisturizer and then I broke out like mad I didnt know which was doing it at that time so I kinda stuck with it for a week just to see if it clear up but nope... then i threw away my cetaphil moisturizer and then the clear skin gel. Now im just hoping Dan's next gel will do the job :pray: but right now im trying to let my skin heal by not using any cleanser or moisturizer on my face. It has been one whole day and all i can say is my skin is so uneven right now :)

Bobo, the first week, you usually clear really fast, and the weeks to come you'll break out, it was just a coincidence that you broke out in week two, it wasn't the gel, or the moisturiser, it was just typical of being on the regimen.

You need to stick with it for a few months, to see REAL results.

Bobo, the first week, you usually clear really fast, and the weeks to come you'll break out, it was just a coincidence that you broke out in week two, it wasn't the gel, or the moisturiser, it was just typical of being on the regimen.

You need to stick with it for a few months, to see REAL results.

well i have been using OTS for about 4 days now and it clearing me up really quickly. I got dan's latest gel in the mail today but im debating wether or not i should apply it. I will put it off and use OTS for another week. I dont want the same thing happen to me like before :doubt:

breakouts can sometimes be expected in the first few months, regardless of which bp formula you use. The key is to be consistent and hang in there. I know it's hard when you are breaking out, but most people who hang in there, end up writing back glad that they stuck it out.

Good luck!