Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whyteout

does this mean my face is ABOUT TO CLEAR UP?????

...I had SEEEEVEEEERE bacne and pretty bad chest acne. Ive had it for 2 years. I just realized i barely have any active pimples on my back and all thats left is a few red marks (not sensitive at all) and a few scars. My chest ha slike 3-5 small pimples on them....Is this a sign that my face is about to clear up???

I had face acne about 6 months before I began getting it on my back and chest...btw im almost 17. Had acne since about 14 1/2

...I had SEEEEVEEEERE bacne and pretty bad chest acne. Ive had it for 2 years. I just realized i barely have any active pimples on my back and all thats left is a few red marks (not sensitive at all) and a few scars. My chest ha slike 3-5 small pimples on them....Is this a sign that my face is about to clear up???

I had face acne about 6 months before I began getting it on my back and chest...btw im almost 17. Had acne since about 14 1/2

It very well could be.. :dance:

that sounds like when my first "era" of acne cleared up...then I turned 21...you never know man, you're young. just roll with the punches and good luck with that

I hope so.. because my back acne and chest acne has cleared up too in the past week!!! I am hoping the same will go for my face.. ill pray with u :)

Unless you have realized that you have become less oily in those areas then pretty much you are somewat safe from the curse... :clap:

Remember, bacteria eats oil. No oil, no bacteria thus no acne... Yehey... :dance:

If only bacteria can be edible, I would have gorged myself to death just eating them on my face...

i started getting acne when i was like 15..i thought id grow out of it..im 22 and its still going strong