Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey there,

I have been dealing with severe acne for over a year and it get especially bad last march. I blame this on the medicine I was put on and the makeup I used, but I dont think those were the only reasons. Anyway, I have tried proactive, various over the counter products, clindamycin, and bp.

Nothing worked and I was begining to give up. Im a huge makeup addict and after looking through makeupalley. com, I found huge raves about Walgreens Alpha Hydroxy face cream 8% aha. I use this at night and Eucerin daily renewal sph 15.

I have been using this since october and my face is clear. I get an occasional white head while before, they covered my face. My looks healthier, with a natural glow to it. The red marks I have are fading and are now almost invisible. I love it!!

The face cream cost me like 5 bucks and it was the best purchase I've ever made.

im using the alpha hydrox 12% aha souffle ... hopefully i will get good results too.. how long did it take you to see good results? its been over 3 weeks and it hasnt done too much for me.

i think i saw results within weeks. my face was much smoother. Then, after 2, 3 months, i stopped getting pimples (except an occasional one)

try it out for a couple more weeks and wee what happens. best of luck!

oh hey! i was looking @ the same reviews and was trying to decide between the walgreens version and the alpha hydrox. is this the walgreen's natures finest alpha hydrox in the twist cap jar? I think i might pick it up tomorrow after reading your post. how is the ph? some reviews were talking bout ph compatitbility. tho im not entirely sure what that means or how to find out X_x