Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stonecold

sunblock gave me zits?

can a neutrogena oil free spf 30 non comodogenic sunblock dare to make you break out with one application ?????????????? becoz i think i did...and im HORRIFIED..its two zits after 8 weeks or retin a and finally when i had reached clear skin..or is it the ponds cream i used two days back ????????????????????? ANY EXP WITH THIS SUNBLOCK ??

Did you stay in the sun a while and tan or burn? The problem I have is that I love how I look tan but I guess when you do tan your face produces more oil which leads to more acne. If the sun block said non comodogenic I'm guessing it was. It could just be your tan.

you might want to check out this stuff called Elta-Block. Its non pimple forming sun block spf32 its pretty good.

Im guessing it was the sun too.The sun helps my face untill I start to tan, then it all goes tits-up and I break-out in the wierdest places (under the eyebrows :-k ) as well as all the usual places.

The first derm I ever saw told me that sunlight is the best cure ( yes, he said cure) for acne, so when I went on holiday i skipped the sun-cream and let my face burn. It looked great for a few days but only cause' my face was so red my spots blended in with the burn, then it went mad. It certainly didn't cure it.

I used Clinique face gel-lotion spf15 on my hols this year and its the only one id recommend to anyone. Its non-greasy, oil-free and non-comodogenic. It definitly didn't make me break out.

:D