Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest adrian87

Permanant pimple for a year!

Guest adrian87

Ok seriously wtf?! Ive had a pimple on my nose for about a year now.

It aint nothing big but it is noticeable. It seemed to have reached the last stage of clearing but then just decided to stay and keep comfort on my nose. My damn nose of all places! Right smack in the middle, when somebody looks at you. Im actually thinking to myself i should of tried popping it during the end stage. I got a feeling that not popping it, has left the sebum to stay trapped in there or something.

This really does suck. A permanant pimple!? Damn.

Has anybody got the same problem? Any ideas on what i can do?

I don't know what you should do, but definitely do NOT pop it! A looooooong time ago I had this huge zit on my nose and I accidentally popped it while scratching my nose (it was itchy!) and now I have this shallow scar on my nose...

I don't think it is possible to have an actual pimple for that long . . . I am sure it can't be possible. I did however, have a red bump thing on the very tip of my nose. It was just slightly raised but it looked a little like a small blemish. Anyway, I went to the derm and he just zapped it with an electric needle. It was gone in a week or so.

Guest adrian87

This aint really a full out pimple anymore. Its more just flat and dead, but it still can be seen as a pimple. Im thinking the only option i have now is make-up.

So any chicks who can tell me what type of make-up technique would work on a flat type of pimple like this?

Yah, sounds like it is exactly like what I had. Go to ther derm and he can do that little needle thing. You cant feel it at all practically~

My friend had one like this on his nose for months...another friends mom took a needle and lanced it and it healed just fine..no mark.

please check out the links in my sig, my average zits lasted anywhere from 1 month to 3 months and once I had a zit that lasted 8 months and it seemed like it became infected, but looked like it was gonna heal, then stuck around for a few more months a bit like yours. exfoliation and neosporin cream fixed that and the longest I have a zit, inluding the red mark now, is seven days. good luck and pm me with any questions :)

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

It's probably a cyst. You might have to pop it with a needle to let all the liquid out.

What you have is a cyst. Do NOT try and get rid of it yourself. Heat and ice will not work. Go to a dermatologist, I had to come to that conclusion the hard way :rolleyes: . You will probably have a small scar but that thing will never go away on its own.