Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so, i went today and the derm wans't really resistant or for it. but she said i could do accutane. i was sooooo taken aback becasue ie xpected her to be like NO!!! so i was kinda like, oh ok. She gave me the ipledge thingy to take home an read, and then she said when i made a descision that i could come back. in the meantime she gave me nicomide(don't know how to spell it) did this work for anyone?

i'm really scared to say yes to tane, even though i really want it. some of the side affects are pretty hard core....i dunno if i should or not...but i really want to...oh well! i guess we'll see

thats How I was...I didint think I need it or qulify for it...then he gave me 2 weeks to think about it..I got blood taken and yesterday went and got my 40 mg..I sstarted today...But I still am scred but like pople said just do it if acne is ruining your life

you shouldnt worry about the side effects till you take it. i was scared too but the only side effects i have is chapped lips and a little dry skin. no sore muscles, no hair thinning, no blood noses, etc...... so it varies from each person.

YEP

my new family doc, first time ever seeing him.

"well I guess we only have one route left to go"

:D

Nicomide did not help me that much as I found it just healed pimples faster, and took away some of the inflamation, but, the number of pimples remained the same. I also did tane after trying nicomide (the cream and the pills)

Nicomide did not help me that much as I found it just healed pimples faster, and took away some of the inflamation, but, the number of pimples remained the same. I also did tane after trying nicomide (the cream and the pills)

Do the tane...trust me

Do the tane...trust me

she is

YEP

my new family doc, first time ever seeing him.

"well I guess we only have one route left to go"

:D

That's great news! I hope it goes really well for you.

See, not so hard to get.

Just keep any optimism realistic - do not expect to even start to look better for like 3 months..