Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buffryder

Clear Skin in about 2months or less follow these steps

Proactive is a great product buts costs a bit much. I switched from proactive to klear skin which is the same 3 step products for only 20 bucks at Walgreens, and a few other products.

Before all of this make sure you change your pillow case every 2 to 3 days. For best results do it every day. I do because of all the dirt and oil from face and hair. Drink at least 6 cups of water a day with a little lemon in each cup. The entire day you should at least have used one lemon to half of a lemon. Also drink a cup of green tea with out sugar or any additives. Green tea is great because it helps to balance hormons. Avoid touching face with hair and hands. It helps alot. Try to get good amounts of sleep and dont stay up to late on the weekdays.

Now lets get to the cleaning part. Step one cleanser. First clean the hands off with some soap and water. Wet face and get any oils or any crude off the face with water and hands gentily. Leave face a little wet with water but not to wet. Dont use more then a quarter size proable a little bigger then a nickle size of cleanser. When you applie on skin just gently gently applie cleanser to face. Dont scrub or rub hard beacuse this causes irriataiton and more oil which leads to more acne. Then was off stuff with water and use hands gently to remove. Dont pat skin dry, leave it a little moist with water. Remember to use warm water for everything.

Step two applie toner on a cotton pad and whipe and pad on to face gently.

Step three is repair lotion. Dont use more then a size of a dime beacuse when to much is used it causes irratation, reddness and brownspots. Remember this more is worse because its true. Let it the skin absorb for about 6-12 mins i ussually wait about 8mins if not skin it becomes to dry.

Now use a mosturizer. I love eucerin Clear Skin Formula Skin Renewal Day Lotion for the day and at night i use Sensitive Facial Skin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream. And for both during the day i use Sensitive Facial Skin Redness Relief Tone Perfecting Cream.

Dont wash face more then twice a day. If alot of oil is on face take a soft towel and pad it off. I really havent had much problems with red marks lasting to long when i use Eucerin. Now i hardly ever get red marks. 2 times a week you should at least use a mask and steam face. Get a pot fill it up with water set burner to medium seting once it starts steaming set it a little lower and use a hand towel to create a little head steamer. Do it till you have had plenty sweat drip from your face into pan. Before you do this make sure you have taken a shower washed that hair really good.

For masks i love the proactive mask because the sulfur does wonders to the skin. I use it about 1 to 2 times a week and i mix in a facial peel. I rather do the facial peel beacuse it allows new skin merge. For the peel i like Swiss Formula Peel-Off Hydroxy Masque for All Skin Types , and for other mask if its not the proactive one try to find one with sulfur in it. You do the steaming and mask prior to cleansing. I do it at night beacuse i take shower, then steam, mask, cleanse, tone, repair, moist. This is best results i have gotten. I only get 1 or 2 pimples if that.

I been doing this process for about 2 years and it works great for me and i hope it works for u. Lastly I tan and i havent broken out beacuse of tanning so all of you that fear tanning don't. But i dont over do on the tanning though. If your unsure of something feel free to write on forum or email me. I'll give you guys picuture of my skin soon. My camera is broken and i had to get it fix. I'll do mega close ups of skin and distance shots and what ever shots u would like.

If you have questions pertaining to how i do my setup feel free to ask. When i first started i noticed a huge improvement within 1 week with my skin and by the second month i got one or 2 zits a month if that. I have tried tons of other products. Alot of products help a bit but i noticed i would get 8 zits and more. I have tried neutrogena irriates the hell out of my skin and get pimples, clean and clear same thing, nozema no irriation but zits, clinque got zits, acne free is all right but has to much BP in lotion, proactive and klear is both about the same and does wonders for me as long used properly and not abused becasue i have notice if i abuse it I will get more acne and irritation that hurts just to look at it.

I have a suggestion for you ... go back to that first post, hit the "edit" button, select "full edit" -- and break that text up into paragraphs. Lots of short, easy-to-read little paragraphs. It's awfully hard to digest that information in its current format.

I have a suggestion for you ... go back to that first post, hit the "edit" button, select "full edit" -- and break that text up into paragraphs. Lots of short, easy-to-read little paragraphs. It's awfully hard to digest that information in its current format.

Agree.