Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thesweetpeas

Looking for Girlygirl who had THE EXODERM

Hi, I finally found this board, and again thank you for telling me about it. Are you here today, I'd met you in CA at Starbucks, I'm the one who was pretty forward, but I couldn't help it because your skin looked so beautiful.

Hi, I finally found this board, and again thank you for telling me about it. Are you here today, I'd met you in CA at Starbucks, I'm the one who was pretty forward, but I couldn't help it because your skin looked so beautiful.

:think:

:rolleyes:

HI there to you Sweetpeas !!! How are you ? I do remember you....You were not to forward..=) Not at all.....Heck you can tell me my skin looks beautiful any time...hahahahhaha!!! And thanks so much for your kind words.....You are sweet to remember me.....=)

This thread looks very fishy too me.

Two strangers become friends at starbucks. One compliments the other about her beatiful skin after a risky treatment. As time goes by, all of a sudden, this lovely stranger starts looking for her friend on a message board. And the most interesting thing is that does find her!!! What are the odds???? I thought it only happens on tv.

Typical rave reviews. Typical new poster shows up from nowhere to keep Dr. Rullans exoderm alive and well.

Typical rave reviews. Typical new poster shows up from nowhere to keep Dr. Rullans exoderm alive and well.

jasmin, i would like to ask you if you don't mind telling me if Dr Rullan began to act rude towards you before or after you posted here about your bad experience with Exoderm.

He reads the forums and he is aware of everything everyone posts about him (he even used to post in one forum time ago):

http://justmegmt.tripod.com/AcneScarArchive5.html

" I seen Dr. Rullan a couple of weeks ago. He explained the Exoderm procedure to

me and I watched a 8-10 min. film clip of several patients who have had it

done. As Steve said, Dr. Rullan is a great Dr., I'll have to give him

accolades as well, as he was the most caring, concerned, and personable Dr., I

have ever encountered for treating scars, hands down. He seemed genuinely

concerned about trying to help, and his support staff is excellent.

I told him, I'd seen his postings on this board and he said, (to summarize) he

was very impressed with the knowledge that we had here, on board, and he was

equally impressed with the research we have done, and that we knew our stuff. "

Yaaaa...uh huh..whats the chances of THAT happening...???? :crazy2: ???

Oh dear....I can't contain myself any longer...Sorry folks but...hahahahahaaaaaa !!!!! :badgrin: !!!!!

There is no greater "turn off" to a procedure than.. phony drama created by a couple of "plants." :owned:

Oh dear....I can't contain myself any longer...Sorry folks but...hahahahahaaaaaa !!!!! :badgrin: !!!!!

There is no greater "turn off" to a procedure than.. phony drama created by a couple of "plants." :owned:

Not sure I am getting my comments written here in this board right I not really all familar with it, but this person I met told me about this board the acneorg and how I could hear the good and bad about this scar correcting procedure, and my goodness, are people here that jealous or somethimg? How come all the flack to me? I want to know about how I can get my scars gone and hear what you guys have to say here, what is the matter with that?

First of all I would like to say this.....You guys are simply ridiculous....I mean really......I think you try to make things from nothing.......I met this lady, told her of a board that had lots of information on all types of skin related stuff.....( That would be this board OBVIOUSLY ) She didn't just happen upon me like on TV....I mean really.....I am so embarrassed for some of you....Anyway, She comes here.....Looks to locate me, and you people act as if I or she has done something wrong......hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!

I didn't think to tell her how hateful some of you here can be...I guess I should have. No...I guess she will see that now....

But for all that don't know this.....Including "sweetpeas"......I have failed to post things here on a previous thread created due to the fact that SOME of the people here have been sooo rude about things to me...

As we can all see......Many of you guys here are surely suffering from paranoid behavior........And maybe before you seek treatment for your scarring you might want to look into your "other" issues....Because some of you have some real issues....And please before you post back here with nasty things on that comment...If it doesn't apply to you...Then what I am saying is NOT meant for you...Of course some ....Might say sorry after they post because they are soooo embarrassed of how they have acted here..We know who that was......We all can see who that was from my other post "Having Exoderm in January" I guess you got embarrassed AFTER you looked so hateful and rude to me...So you felt the need to say sorry for that rude post so that the others here might not know how rude or broken you really are in your heart.....Ohhh you were not sorry...Or you would not have posted anything rude to begin with....And please....Don't ACT insulted by what I have said...UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE RUDE ONES HERE...... Don't even pretend to be insulted by this..Heck I have kept my mouth closed....But I am simply sick that I cannot tell another person of this board and her come here without you guys acting like children...Now let me ask you this.......What makes you think "sweetpeas" was even planning to even talk with me here.....Soo before you try to act as if I or she or anyone for that matter is a plant here.....Her post was address to me......And you have no idea what she had planned to post or say here...You just assume she or I am plants...That is sooo funny to me......And you sure don't know what I planned to say back to her....Sooo see SOME of you guys are just rude and hateful.....With no reason for being so.......I think the other thing that made some of you angry and paranoid is the fact that "sweapeas" said my skin looked beautiful....Ohhhhh please.....DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL !!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! Anyway, if you are out there "sweetpeas" don't let the rude ones here scare you away....There are some really sweet people who post here....Just not as many as there are rude ones.....I think the nice ones have started to leave....Because as they have started to repair their scarring issues the rude people here on the board have just been far to rude for them to enjoy posting any longer..Well I would love to talk with you further Sweetpeas.....And we can do that privately if you so desire. I had only hoped here you might have been welcomed..But I see that is not the case.....But at least you found me here anyway...Have a GREAT day all.......And WHY NOT TRY TO BE NICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.....=)

First of all I would like to say this.....You guys are simply ridiculous....I mean really......I think you try to make things from nothing.......I met this lady, told her of a board that had lots of information on all types of skin related stuff.....( That would be this board OBVIOUSLY ) She didn't just happen upon me like on TV....I mean really.....I am so embarrassed for some of you....Anyway, She comes here.....Looks to locate me, and you people act as if I or she has done something wrong......hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!

I didn't think to tell her how hateful some of you here can be...I guess I should have. No...I guess she will see that now....

But for all that don't know this.....Including "sweetpeas"......I have failed to post things here on a previous thread created due to the fact that SOME of the people here have been sooo rude about things to me...

As we can all see......Many of you guys here are surely suffering from paranoid behavior........And maybe before you seek treatment for your scarring you might want to look into your "other" issues....Because some of you have some real issues....And please before you post back here with nasty things on that comment...If it doesn't apply to you...Then what I am saying is NOT meant for you...Of course some ....Might say sorry after they post because they are soooo embarrassed of how they have acted here..We know who that was......We all can see who that was from my other post "Having Exoderm in January" I guess you got embarrassed AFTER you looked so hateful and rude to me...So you felt the need to say sorry for that rude post so that the others here might not know how rude or broken you really are in your heart.....Ohhh you were not sorry...Or you would not have posted anything rude to begin with....And please....Don't ACT insulted by what I have said...UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE RUDE ONES HERE...... Don't even pretend to be insulted by this..Heck I have kept my mouth closed....But I am simply sick that I cannot tell another person of this board and her come here without you guys acting like children...Now let me ask you this.......What makes you think "sweetpeas" was even planning to even talk with me here.....Soo before you try to act as if I or she or anyone for that matter is a plant here.....Her post was address to me......And you have no idea what she had planned to post or say here...You just assume she or I am plants...That is sooo funny to me......And you sure don't know what I planned to say back to her....Sooo see SOME of you guys are just rude and hateful.....With no reason for being so.......I think the other thing that made some of you angry and paranoid is the fact that "sweapeas" said my skin looked beautiful....Ohhhhh please.....DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL !!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! Anyway, if you are out there "sweetpeas" don't let the rude ones here scare you away....There are some really sweet people who post here....Just not as many as there are rude ones.....I think the nice ones have started to leave....Because as they have started to repair their scarring issues the rude people here on the board have just been far to rude for them to enjoy posting any longer..Well I would love to talk with you further Sweetpeas.....And we can do that privately if you so desire. I had only hoped here you might have been welcomed..But I see that is not the case.....But at least you found me here anyway...Have a GREAT day all.......And WHY NOT TRY TO BE NICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.....=)