Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gregula

For the first time in my life, i think i could cry

After 8 years now, i still have acne. I have a GP who sent me off to a dermatologist 6 years

ago, now he says he cant do anything for my acne. and ive been doing so well up til 4 days

ago. I had a routine, a good diet, and have had the same for for 3 months now ,since i got

a new job, so nothigns changed in the last 4 days, so why have i just suffered the biggest

breakout i think ive ever had. Its so painful, white heads everywhere, blemish all over

and massive cystic spots spreading like youve droped a tub of custard under ur skin

(seriously). Its like an infection spreading, but not spreading, just everywhere..destroying

the last three months worth of work, my skin was gettin so much better. Did i tempt fate?

Anyway, i have never been a crying guy, never. I never have, but now i just dont know what

to do...ive tried all the medications, prescription and otherwise, ive tried light therapy

ive done the 'b5' thing....

im so depressed, n more than anything, it physically hurts so much today...i cant speak#

without it hurting, excruiating pain!..im taking pain killers, for my face.is that even

right?

i duno anymore...im not guna kill myself, dont worry....im just , just nowhere today. i dont

feel anything, cept pain in my face.

why? (thats rhetorical) lol

think im guna go watch sum family guy and futurama, perhaps i can forget bout the pain

for a little while, and the picture of what it looks like, etched in my brain!

fucking medical scientists...without being rude....they can make cancer chronic, but

cant solve acne....acne i think must be the most evolved and adaptable bacteria in the world

good point about not being able to "fix" acne. they can clone cells and go to other planets but people still have acne. that just seems wrong. hang in there. channel your anger into something useful, though. hit the gym, write, draw, whatever. so when you're clear, you'll be talented and good looking.

Guest Akira

im really sorry man, your message speaks to a lot of us, i've lost count how much i've cried over my skin, how much i've cursed god, my life and everyone in the world.

My skin was getting really good a few days ago, but last 2 days i been working with my dad doing labouring and my face is getting dusty, and its long arse hours, from 7am to 6pm today, so long without washing my face, my skin is really shit at the mo, im just going to have to wait it out, i know it sucks arse, but we have to beleive things will get better!

man i know exactly how you feel. The positive side is that i have lived through some of the worst breakouts of my life.

Im talking 5-7 cysts on BOTH cheeks as well as whiteheads an shit everywhere...somehow, i dont know how, but somehow, i got through it and my face healed.

Just keep up your regimen, be gentle, dont fuck with the spots and 6 weeks from now your skin should at least be back to a tolerable level.

If it is really bad try and get accutane...i havent done it yet but im telling you if my acne gets any more severe then it is (id say its in a moderate phase) then im definetly getting accutane.

I havent seen a derm in like 3 years tho...just been self treating.

stay up bro

Tell that retard of a derm to put you on accutane sharpish, otherwise you'll have to warm up the back of your pimp hand!

Are you going back to work like this? We all know what it's like... I fucking hate it when you have something important to do and then you suddenly get a terrible breakout.

Just out of curiousity, what does your diet consist of?

Hang in there :) we all get those days! a day of drinking lots of water, n watching films might help (water for your skin, films to distract ya)

good point about not being able to "fix" acne. they can clone cells and go to other planets but people still have acne. that just seems wrong.

Yup, pisses me off too.