Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Narcisses

Where to buy THE BEST TCA 50% & 100%??

Yavonae sells legitmate 50% TCA. I have used it before and it's strong stuff. She doesn't seem to offer it on her website anymore but she sells it on ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/MEGA-50-TCA-CHEMICAL-F...1QQcmdZViewItem

at mytcapeel.com you can get 100% TCA and i can tell you that it is strong stuff and you should use with care.

You can also get legitimate 50% TCA there.

Let me know please i'm desperate to start TCA cross.

Hi, I bought my 50% TCA from LoganwoodSkincare.com and if you email Richard with any questions he will get back to you as soon as possible. Take care and good luck, RuPerki :D

Let me know please i'm desperate to start TCA cross.

Can I use tca 50% on black skin? I have scarring on both cheeks from acne I need to know how to get rid of this it is so embarassing I ordered from Mallies and I am waiting for them to send it can you give me instructions on how to use it? My dermatologist gave m a gyloci peel and it isn't doing anything except drying up my money. I am also using a 10% benzoyl peroxide with 5% glycolic and 2% salicylic gylcolic wash they gave me with the same in an astringent and sunscreen, I really need to know if the tca will help and dcan I cross with it.

how do you know who is legit and not legit on ebay?

they all seem to have near perfect feedback.....

I'm planning to buy 100% tca soon, and these ebay sellers are claiming that it's medical grade. But it's 3x cheaper than mytcapeels.com

I purchsed some from Maillies and it seemed to be weak, did not even generate a frost and I ordered the 100%. Someone else is using the stuff from bettercomplexions? and I just ordered some from there.

To the poster inquiring about black skin, I remember seeing the gallery pics of one girl who used it all over her arms and it did not look good. I don't remember seeing any updated pics but possibly some of the skin color may come back but I'm unsure. This is some strong stuff and could cause hypo-pigmentation majorly for a darker skin tone. I am not the expert here but please research before doing anything that may ruin your skintone. : )

"bettercomplexions" seems like a scam too.

just check his feedback and look at this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5660275447

$7 for 100% TCA??!

and then look at his feedback.... Someone (his friend probably) said it was real medical grade 100% TCA. What a fuckin liar. This is Home Depot industrial grade cancerous shit.

also, "bettercomplexions" can't decide whether he's the cosmetic surgeon, or his father is the cosmetic surgeon, and posts some MD diploma picture for shits and giggles.