Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marvin

Can't afford BP anyone can help me out?

Not very financially secure and money is hard to come by in my circumstances. First off I would like to compliment on everyone's dedicated effort to help improve the acne environment here at acne.org. I could only imagine how difficult it would be live a life with acne without the support of others and more importantly all the gathering of ideas we share. Now to get to the most important issue here.. I can't afford Dan's Acne BP gel and I am exhausted trying to figure out how I might be able to gather the funds to order a couple tubes of this wonderful solution. Would anyone be generous enough to buy me some because I am desperately in need of it as my face is a total mess. I have self confidence issues because of the montrosity I like to call my face. Many nights I am saddened and deperessed because my life is going down the gutter so fast its like I'm being flushed down the toilet! Again I am basically pleading, begging, praying for the good hearted, giving, generous members of Acne.org to help me out. You guys no I am your friend and I will apprecite this good deed.

I hope someone can help me out because I am running out of damned options.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please help me out if you are able to.

- Marvin

sorry bro im a broke college student.... but you cant afford like $15 a month or whatever it would cost to use his gel..... how old are you? Unless your in the straight up ghetto and unemployed, you should be able to afford it from ur parents or workin at McDonalds.... not tryin to be mean but there is always money to be made

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

What happened to the sugar Daddy, he wont pay you anymore? That's really just rape if you think about it!

Guest Tenshi

maybe u should cancel ur access to the internet and spend ur money on more important things, like ur unattainable BP gel..it shall be yours Marvin..it shall be yours..

Not very financially secure and money is hard to come by in my circumstances. First off I would like to compliment on everyone's dedicated effort to help improve the acne environment here at acne.org. I could only imagine how difficult it would be live a life with acne without the support of others and more importantly all the gathering of ideas we share. Now to get to the most important issue here.. I can't afford Dan's Acne BP gel and I am exhausted trying to figure out how I might be able to gather the funds to order a couple tubes of this wonderful solution. Would anyone be generous enough to buy me some because I am desperately in need of it as my face is a total mess. I have self confidence issues because of the montrosity I like to call my face. Many nights I am saddened and deperessed because my life is going down the gutter so fast its like I'm being flushed down the toilet! Again I am basically pleading, begging, praying for the good hearted, giving, generous members of Acne.org to help me out. You guys no I am your friend and I will apprecite this good deed.

I hope someone can help me out because I am running out of damned options.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please help me out if you are able to.

- Marvin

You better be kidding. If not...where did I put my gun again? :doh:

How many tubes would you like, Justin?

who is justin you have me confused with someone else sweetie. My name is Marvin :rolleyes:

I would like at least 10 tubes. That should last me awhile you can pm for more details.

Guest Tenshi

How many tubes would you like, Justin?

who is justin you have me confused with someone else sweetie. My name is Marvin :rolleyes:

I would like at least 10 tubes. That should last me awhile you can pm for more details.

He he..that's exactly what Justin used to say...

i was thinking like 1 or 3 max tubes of gel. 100? you have got to be kidding me RIGHT? seriously guy, i swear if i wasnt employed i would help you out if i could. im just emotionally physically drained, by who? you guessed it. so if i had money i would buy you your gel. i dont know, but dan gives away liek almost 1000 dollars to help clear up skin program ( or so he says) but yet cant set up soemthing for the members and kids on this s ite who cant afford or get their parents permission to use ther cc on the internet. he should at least have a a program for the needy. i mean notthigns free. kind of liek a welfar system for acne sufferers. lol what i eman is you have a maximum 2 tubes you can get on credit. you have to pay it back whenever you can including shippoing fees. and if you dont pay it back then obviously your not a trustworthy person and deserve to suffer and your credit here is ruined. but if you pay it back then your credit is always good. and you get another 2 tubes on credit whenever you need them. so when you reached your limit and need more gel you cant buy it until you pay your past due fees. im thinking thsi will help advertise dans gel at the same time like a trial offer. and i remember dan saying he pays over 1000 dollars a month on broadband? or soemthing liek that. inorder to have this site up and running. if you ask me, that number sounds very extreme and cant be true. i know some peopel wont pay that much for a house a month much less having a site open. Dan could do whatever he wants with his profits but lieing about how much he pays a month to have this site open is just not right. (inorder to w in sympathy and as a result get more money)

whats up with the mods who keep closing threads just because a member feels proactive is better then dans benzoyl eproxide gel? in my opinion dans gel is better but seriosuly is that necessary. and from the hompage doesnt dan state this site isnt biased about anything, which also includes products? sounds like a big conspiracy if i just happened to walk in

i was thinking like 1 or 3 max tubes of gel. 100? you have got to be kidding me RIGHT? seriously guy, i swear if i wasnt employed i would help you out if i could. im just emotionally physically drained, by who? you guessed it. so if i had money i would buy you your gel. i dont know, but dan gives away liek almost 1000 dollars to help clear up skin program ( or so he says) but yet cant set up soemthing for the members and kids on this s ite who cant afford or get their parents permission to use ther cc on the internet. he should at least have a a program for the needy. i mean notthigns free. kind of liek a welfar system for acne sufferers. lol what i eman is you have a maximum 2 tubes you can get on credit. you have to pay it back whenever you can including shippoing fees. and if you dont pay it back then obviously your not a trustworthy person and deserve to suffer and your credit here is ruined. but if you pay it back then your credit is always good. and you get another 2 tubes on credit whenever you need them. so when you reached your limit and need more gel you cant buy it until you pay your past due fees. im thinking thsi will help advertise dans gel at the same time like a trial offer. and i remember dan saying he pays over 1000 dollars a month on broadband? or soemthing liek that. inorder to have this site up and running. if you ask me, that number sounds very extreme and cant be true. i know some peopel wont pay that much for a house a month much less having a site open. Dan could do whatever he wants with his profits but lieing about how much he pays a month to have this site open is just not right. (inorder to w in sympathy and as a result get more money)

whats up with the mods who keep closing threads just because a member feels proactive is better then dans benzoyl eproxide gel? in my opinion dans gel is better but seriosuly is that necessary. and from the hompage doesnt dan state this site isnt biased about anything, which also includes products? sounds like a big conspiracy if i just happened to walk in

well, i didn't read past the first sentence but are you gonna buy me some BP or not? I can't pay you back right now but I will when I get some money.

First off - secluded, if Dan says it costs 1,000 to run this site, it costs 1,000 to run this site. Don't come onto the site that HE IS PROVIDING and bash him. If it weren't for him, you wouldn't be able to even be here bashing him.

Dan runs a buisness, not a charity when it comes to the CSR system. Do you know what a buisness does? If you don't, I suggest you get your ass off the keyboard, go get a job, and see what the hell I'm talking about.

Lastly, if a mod is closing a thread concering different products, it's because there's member bickering. Go back and check those threads that you feel were closed because someone else thought Pro-Activ was better - you'll find insults abound in those threads. Insults is not what this site was created for.

Marvin - sorry, hon. I just dropped 147 dollars on the vet for my cat. No money to give here.

Guest funky_monkey

OK Marvy baby, send me your address and I will send you some loose change. Spend your British coins in the US wisely. OK? :razz:

LMAO.

That's good.

Geez, I wouldn't know what to do with European money. I can't even convert it, let alone try to spend it!

OK Marvy baby, send me your address and I will send you some loose change. Spend your British coins in the US wisely. OK? :razz:

LOLOLOL

I just dropped 147 dollars on the vet for my cat. No money to give here.

What did you buy her? A cardiac pacemaker?

Nope. Just an initial physical and some bloodwork. That doesn't even cover the steriod medication if the bloodwork comes up with the arthritis we suspect she has.

Vets are expensive.

What happened to the sugar Daddy, he wont pay you anymore? That's really just rape if you think about it!

:lol: