Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had break out the past few days from diverging from the regimen a bit. I had these big plans to ask the girl out on a date this week. Im hoping over the next couple of days my face will clear up enough so that I can ask without worrying about my zits appearing as a large sign saying "This guy has zits! NO!!!!" Anyways, I dont think im an unattractive guy, but pimples dont help much. Anyone else experience a similar situation?

if she dosnt like you because of your face she isnt good enough for you find i girl who likes you for you (who thinks you the hottest person on earth is a great bonus though) :dance:

serious...whenever i went to ask a girl out or had one interested in me,

BAM

WW3 on my face lol.

I have this experience every single day. Hopfully she can see past your pimples and realize ur attractive with a nice personality so that's all that would count to me.

I know exactly what you mean.

About 2 years ago, i had THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS ask me to come over to her house.

Guess what? I didnt do it.

Why? Because i had a break out of TWO ZITS.

TWO.

God im a fucking idiot.

So many fucking regrets.

it's inevitable that whenever you have an event [whether it's somethign small like asking someone out, or something big like graduation] your face will be worse. nothign you can do about it. i bet it has something to do with stress and of course somethiing to do wiht murpheys law. whenever something can go wrong it will go wrong.

so what i always do is expect my face to be a mess and get used to that fact and then i'l always pleasantly surprised beacuse it's never actually as bad as i think it is.

Guest Akira

I had break out the past few days from diverging from the regimen a bit. I had these big plans to ask the girl out on a date this week. Im hoping over the next couple of days my face will clear up enough so that I can ask without worrying about my zits appearing as a large sign saying "This guy has zits! NO!!!!" Anyways, I dont think im an unattractive guy, but pimples dont help much. Anyone else experience a similar situation?

yep, everyone with acne

About 2 years ago, i had THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS ask me to come over to her house.

TWO.

God im a fucking idiot.

So many fucking regrets.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. :wall:

Exactly the same situation for me at this exact time....

and it's like a race against time for the regimen to start really working- i've been breaking out quite a bit... we've already planned a date but I am going to postpone it (my own special excuse) so hopefully by then my skin will look better.

so frustrated.... been on the regimen nearly 7 weeks, still breaking out a lot

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i just want it to work, please!!!!!!

i don't feel good

please work now, or soon

i want my face to look decent and I want my friend to see my good-looking face w/out all that acne, please

arg,

please

is it supposed to break out a whole lot right before it stops breaking out?

TWO.

God im a fucking idiot.

So many fucking regrets.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. :wall:

Me too :D

But it wasn't my only chance so whatever