Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Night time snacks!

Sometimes during the night we get pretty hungry.

I usually have strawberries and REAL yoghurt. I find that to be pretty healthy lol. (of course ther eis alot of sugar/fat but w/e better than candy!)

You mean you wake up and eat something? I've NEVER done that before..I always sleep the whole night.

One time, when I had sun flower seeds next to my bed (still in their shells), I woke up in the middle of the night with a mouth full of seeds/shells. Wasn't too pleased. (sleep eating? I think there's a name for that...)

If my blood sugar levels get too low, I definitely wake up... at which point I just eat the first quick digesting thing I see... but that's really only if I undereat during the day (which doesn't usually happen anymore).

Regardless, I don't like waking up in the middle of the night, so I'll have an apple and a tbsp of olive oil or something like that right before bed.

night time...well occasionally i eat dinner maybe at around 11, if i get bored i start eating sandwhiches, cereal, chips, fruits maybe the latest at 2...ocassionally.

Guest PokaHotAz

well im usually baked at night..so i'll eat anything i set my sight on :)

maybe a turkey n cheese sandwich

A malta ...or maybe some real sugary soda like Jupina

snickers... dark chocolate bar....love dark chocolate :drool:

rice crsipy treat bar

or if im feeling healthy : lettuce w/ ranch dressing

Guest Gentle~Rain

I enjoy an evening snack too, but I try to keep it light and healthy.Strawberries and yoghurt sounds like a good choice!

I only ever eat dinner if I have an early (i.e. before midafternoon) lunch, so I often snack at night. I like crackers and cheese -- fresh mozerella or those little baby goudas -- fruit, yogurt, fat free pudding cups, or low fat brownies if I have them around. I've never gotten up in the middle of the night and eaten before, though.