Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Shower in morning or night?

Im starting to think it would be better for me to shower in the morning instead of at night because it gets off the bp better IMO ..

Just a dumb question?

shower whenever it is best for you, as long as you are washing your skin twice daily, and appying bp twice daily, it really doesn't matter which method of washing, shower/bath/sink, it's all okay.

i shower at night because hair creates lots of oils and i dont want my face rubbing on my pillow full of hair juice not to mention if you lay on your arms at night or anything... ur just cleaner when u shower at night

whoa wait i appply bp three times a day morning, when i get home from school, then night.. is that bad??

whoa wait i appply bp three times a day morning, when i get home from school, then night.. is that bad??

I think your only supposed to apply two times a day. In the morning and at night.

ive been on it for 2 weeks and im seeing major results so i think im jus goin to stick to what ive been doin id feel like naked only doing it twice cuz i shower twice daily thats just disgusting if u dont..

Showering at night means you are washing the oils in your hair, that's true, so I guess officially speaking that would be better. But, for guys at least, when you shower at night, by the time you wake up you're on your way to a 5 o'clock shadow. Regardless, I don't think it matters really much at all.

WHOA I NEVER THOUGHT DAN ACTUALLY RESPDONED TO ANY POSTS... THAT JUST SHOWS HE CARES THANKS ALOT MAN... SO IT'S FINE IF I PUT BP ON 3 TIMES A DAY WHICH I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 2 1/2 WEEKS MORNING WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL AND NIGHT TIME... :]