Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Body Shop Tea Tree Products

I am considering trying some tea tree products from the body shop. I am undecided on whether or not to try the cleanser, but I am interested in the "Mattifying Moisture Gel." It is a moisturizer which contains tea tree oil, and by "mattifying" I think they are implying that it is supposed to eliminate the oily look. Has anyone ever tried any of their products?

Well I havent tried the moisture gel but I have tried the cleanser with less than great results.It wasnt a bad product in that it didnt make me break out more or give me a rash but it didnt really help either and after awhile my skin got dry after washing. If they have trial sizes Id give it a try though, everyone is different. HTH :)

I didnt use the moisturizer, but i did use the cleanser, toner(they call it a freshner) and facial scrub. It was an okay product line. It didnt break me out or anything, but no big improvements either. It did make my skin a little less inflammed but that was about it. Its about $10 for each component of their "system". Usually they have a sale, buy two get one free and they last a pretty long time. It didnt really work for me, but everyone's skin is different so its worth a try. Hope that helps

I was at the mall yesterday and I decided to give the moisture gel a try. I think they have high quality tea tree products because damn...they have a very powerful scent. It smells like there is a pretty decent amount of TTO in the moisturizer.

Right now my regimen is tanning, SA, TTO moisturizer, little bit of eucerin and thats it. The tanning keeps me clear, the other products just take my skin that extra step and keep it looking nice. The BP was killing me so if this shit keeps me clear I'll be happy.