Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really really love it when I have a tan, but I am extremely pale and I find most tanning lotions look too orange and often blotchy on my light skin... any know of a good product to use? (I'm already short, the last thing I need is an orange face to make me look like an umpa lumpa lol)

Honestly, I see girls and guys in my college with these fake tans and they all look like they've have been radiated by uranium. :mad:

I find most of these fake tans to be very ugly. People look like oranges, especially during the winter season. Please people don't over do it.

My advise, if you're into tanning, go get a lamp bed tan, eventhough they are said to be a cancer risk. If you don't bake in it every week, you're fine. They do give a close to a real even tan.

you should try out a few to see what works for you.. ive seen some good reviews on coppertone oil free sunless tanner.. ive never seen anyone say it makes your skin orange.. and i dont reccomend tanning.. thats the worse thing you can do for your skin.