Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Things to improve the REGIMEN SUCCESS

I have seen alot of complaints to Dan's regimen... I think its not the regimen to blame but rather the way you DO the regimen and the amount of common sense you use throughout your day.

Here's the check list

DO YOU??

1) Use hot water to wash your face ? (IF Yes, Please use warm water)

2) When doing the regimen do you was your hands (with a different hand bar soap) before you touch your face? (IF NOT, Please do... TO make sure your hands are FULLY clean from the day)

3) Do you wash your face IN THE SHOWER? (If yes, please try HAVING A SHORT SHOWER THEN... getting out and washing it in your bathroom sink) WHY? you see what your doing and there is too much bacteria that sits around your bathroom shower.

4) Do you use your PERSONAL Hand towel to wash your hands after you wash your face? (IF not, please do)

5) Do you use your own PERSONAL towel to dry your face (Rather then your normal bathroom towel) If not, please do! Too much bacteria lies around the bathroom towel.

6) DRINK WATER, Eat antioxidants (apples, prunes, ect)

7) NO STRESS

8) MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!

The towel thing. I don't even use towels anymore because they sit on the hanger all day collecting dirt n dust, its much like your pillow, all day dust and dirt, dont put your face on the pillow so dont put it on the towel lol.

I just use paper towels since they are rolled together they dont collect dust.

The towel thing. I don't even use towels anymore because they sit on the hanger all day collecting dirt n dust, its much like your pillow, all day dust and dirt, dont put your face on the pillow so dont put it on the towel lol.

I just use paper towels since they are rolled together they dont collect dust.

Towels have been layed out on a factory conveyer belt to not only collect dirt/animal/bug residue but also still have visable dust particles that can clog your pores.

Do you get any acne???