Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ferris_Dandini

4 months of hell

dont worry you are only 21 days in, the problem with accutane is everyone including myslef, wants to be clear straight away so we analise our skin everyday and think its worse so it prob isnt worse. i wish i would listen to myself tho. lol

dont worry you are only 21 days in, the problem with accutane is everyone including myslef, wants to be clear straight away so we analise our skin everyday and think its worse so it prob isnt worse. i wish i would listen to myself tho. lol

The weird thing is I was pretty much clear when I started taking accutane. I don't know why but it must have been due to either UV rays or the fact that I was supplementing with extra zinc. I stopped tanning the day I started accutane and stopped using zinc over a week ago.

I am at almost the same place as you in treatment, and I have noticed an increase in activity lately too. I even had a pretty good sized one on my shoulder/back and I never have body acne and one on my neck. I am just hoping it all goes away soon! Good luck with the rest of your treatment! Keep posting!

Hi ferris

Just hang on there..

Don't worry so much about what other people think..

I am on my 32 days of Roaccutane..

Still breaking out like crazy too.

My face is 20 times worse than before taking Roaccutane..

You are not alone..

You've got friend here.

Just think that we are going through a dark tunnel. But we are sure that at the end of it there will be a great light..

Hope we can get cured soon..

Keep my finger crossed..

All the best..

My Accutane blog