Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peachplumpear

Using Proactiv with 2.5% BP

the proactiv lotion has 2.5% bp. will that be ok to use with cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer substituted for the proactiv ones? i am wary about sticking with it. i used it after my skin had been looking much better and after using proactiv with bp in it the past couple days, my face totally broke out. i dont know if that's just stuff coming to the surface or what. i dont know if i should switch or stick with this! >_<

Hey,

I have a TON of Proactiv left over because I used it for a long time and then it just quit working. I hated to throw it away so I gave it a shot with the Proactiv BP and Dan's reg., it worked really well! It DID sting and turn my face red for a while but I mustered up the strength to get through it and I am so happy that I did. Now I feel better knowing that I didn't wast money and it works just fine.

FYI, I also use the Eucerin AHA body lotion on my face at night. It is VERY, VERY, VERY greasy but in the morning my face looks awesome--every day it looks better and better and I have SUPER oily skin.