Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ARpooh

Miracle Clearing, Brightening, and Smoothing Cream

Recently discovered a new cream forumula from Asia that can give really quick results in smoothing and brightening the skin, and at the same time controls moderate acne.

I know lots of you have heard of such claims before and even have doubts, but for those folks out there that have tried everything that takes time to work, I can tell you that this products works within 3-4 days.

Let me tell you... personally I've really tried everything... all the name brand products as well as derm rec'd products like Vitamen A, Clindymicin, Stevymicin, Diane bcp... I used to even use steriod rash cream to lessen the redness/ bump of a zit.

Anyways, with this new cream:

In 3- 4 days, your skin texture will become evidently soft. (ie. baby soft)

In about 1 month, sunspots/ minor discolourations will be faded out dramatically.

Personally I have tried it and gave it to friends and family, and everybody has amazing feedback so far.

All you have to do is try it for 3- 4 days (use once per day) and if you don't like it, then stop, so no big deal. It is gentle to use on sensitive skin (in which I have) too. It also doesn't cause breakouts either.

For those of you who are interested, you can email me with your address for a sample that will last you about 1 week. If you don't like it, then just through it away, but I am confident that lots of you, especially gals, will love the product.

The cream really works. I've been using it for 3 weeks now and I see and feel a big difference in my skin. I used to have a dull and yellow uneven skin tone with some sunspots and acne scars. After the first few days, I began to notice my skin got a lot softer but didn't see a big difference in the colour, tone and clarity. Then after about a week and half, my skin started to brighten up a little and my skin tone began to even out showing a natural pink glow instead of the yellow colour that I use to have. Then going into my third week, I started to notice that my sunspots and acne scars have almost completely disappear. What were once dark spots on my face have now turned into smooth and almost flawless even skin. I love my skin tone and enjoy it even more when I get compliments from people that I haven't seen in a while about my skin. It's such a great product. Please let me know how I can order more.

Is that the Amira Magic Whitening Cream... Because I have one and I did see amazing results of whitening my disgusting horribly gone wrong underams that even my derma said that the only way for it to whiten is to get dermabration... It's like what the hell, dermabration on an underarm. Is she like insane.

So I tried the cream on it since I was so fat back then, and even as a guy. I mean yes, black underarms is not that of a big deal but when I get rid of the clothes... Eyes are starting to stare at me at the gym back then. So I really had to do something. And so I did. After 2 months, my underarms are so white that if I try to compare it to the colour and texture of my facial skin. My underam would be the winner by unanimous decision. :ninja:

Even my disgusting chicken skin that had dwelt on my underarm and the uneven texture, it was like lines of keloid underneath there were totally erradicated by that cream.

Well it did say that it could be used for pimples scar and pimples itself, so I'm just waiting for a shipment and might try that on my face. Since there are so many imitations and fake in our country and in asia... Beware... :whistle:

Anyway, if that is not that cream since you only mentioned it as a cream without a name or something... Then... Bummer... Oh well, people can sometimes mistake things for others... :think:

Recently discovered a new cream forumula from Asia that can give really quick results in smoothing and brightening the skin, and at the same time controls moderate acne.

I know lots of you have heard of such claims before and even have doubts, but for those folks out there that have tried everything that takes time to work, I can tell you that this products works within 3-4 days.

Let me tell you... personally I've really tried everything... all the name brand products as well as derm rec'd products like Vitamen A, Clindymicin, Stevymicin, Diane bcp... I used to even use steriod rash cream to lessen the redness/ bump of a zit.

In about 1 month, sunspots/ minor discolourations will be faded out dramatically.

Personally I have tried it and gave it to friends and family, and everybody has amazing feedback so far.

All you have to do is try it for 3- 4 days (use once per day) and if you don't like it, then stop, so no big deal. It is gentle to use on sensitive skin (in which I have) too. It also doesn't cause breakouts either.

For those of you who are interested, you can email me with your address for a sample that will last you about 1 week. If you don't like it, then just through it away, but I am confident that lots of you, especially gals, will love the product.

could you tell me what this cream is ? Have been plagued witha cne most of my life and keen to try anything that will get rid of the acne and scars

Guest Tenshi

am i the only 1 who noticed the 1st and 2nd poster is 1 of the same person...