Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

Just took pics of myself

This is one of the few times ive decided to face the reality of how i look..what better way to capture it then with an all telling picture.

I didnt realize it was as bad as it is...Im thinking of going to a derm to get accutane. I want to upload the pictures but im really feelin shitty about it...should i? id like a critique from some of you..

yeh go for it, i'm sure its nothing worse than we've all seen before. I'm starting tane on friday, i'll let you know how it goes if ya want...i've put it off for months, scares me so much! I think i've made the right decision tho, tbh i've ran out of other options anyway- just wanna get it over with now!!

This is one of the few times ive decided to face the reality of how i look..what better way to capture it then with an all telling picture.

I didnt realize it was as bad as it is...Im thinking of going to a derm to get accutane. I want to upload the pictures but im really feelin shitty about it...should i? id like a critique from some of you..

good luck with everythin if u do go on accutane.. im sure u dont look as bad as u think

Camera's DO lie, they can make the prettiest, best looking person look ugly, they pick up and enhance every single imperfection.

A mirror is a far more accurate way to see yourself, that is more like how others will see you.

I don't know a single person with a zoom lense or flash built in their forhead ;)

Camera's DO lie, they can make the prettiest, best looking person look ugly, they pick up and enhance every single imperfection.

A mirror is a far more accurate way to see yourself, that is more like how others will see you.

I don't know a single person with a zoom lense or flash built in their forhead ;)

his right.. also certian camaras (webcams) can make u look better then u do too.. blurry effect..

I have to agree with Maverick on this one. And if I wanted someone else's opinion and didn't want to post my pic, I'd message a few people on here and send it to them through email. Good luck and hope you find a solution.

yeah i guess your right...i took my pic next to a window with sunlight coming thru so that prolly made it even worse.

I took a pic with my camera phone, and my skin looks FLAWLESS, must be the low res haha.

Anyway im over it now. I have new hope for clearing up again and just said "fuck it".

Yeah, White, I was on a downer today, serious breakout, feelin better now...I just don't care anymore...fuck what anybody else thinks!

Guest Tenshi

maybe u were just having an 'ugly' day.. we all get them..1 might look totally different 1 day to the next..sometimes it's as simple as getting sleep, drinking lots of water and being out in the fresh air can brighten and freshen your whole face up.

I abhor these 5 and 7 MP digital cameras now that capture every tiny fucking detail on your face. I try to avoid taking digital photos of myself as I detest how all of my imperfections show up, even from 5 feet away! Those 35 mm and disposable kodak cameras...I miss those days.

Guest Tenshi

I abhor these 5 and 7 MP digital cameras now that capture every tiny fucking detail on your face. I try to avoid taking digital photos of myself as I detest how all of my imperfections show up, even from 5 feet away! Those 35 mm and disposable kodak cameras...I miss those days.

lol.. i know, those cameras are only good for pets or scenery...i dont think ive ever seen anyone look good in a digital pic, unless they were a lil kid with flawless skin..

his right.. also certian camaras (webcams) can make u look better then u do too.. blurry effect..

yeah, my camera makes my skin look better. :ninja:

Guest Tenshi

i think i look good in a mirror and webcam, aswell as some digital cameras...but some digital cameras make me look really white and shadowy..when in real life im more tanned.. personally, they make me look weird..like its not even me..then i feel sick.. i think i just look better moving and breathing in real life then any blurry webcam anwyay..webcam doesnt do me justice and digital makes me look ugly so its a no win situation.

yeah i guess your right...i took my pic next to a window with sunlight coming thru so that prolly made it even worse.

I took a pic with my camera phone, and my skin looks FLAWLESS, must be the low res haha.

Anyway im over it now. I have new hope for clearing up again and just said "fuck it".

Yeah, White, I was on a downer today, serious breakout, feelin better now...I just don't care anymore...fuck what anybody else thinks!

maybe u were just having an 'ugly' day.. we all get them..1 might look totally different 1 day to the next..sometimes it's as simple as getting sleep, drinking lots of water and being out in the fresh air can brighten and freshen your whole face up.

'ugly' day

I like that, got a nice ring to it! lol

:lol: This is what I love about Acne.org

but some digital cameras make me look really white and shadowy.

Did you turn off the flash? :D

IMO I look shitty on digital cams too, but then again I look shitty in the mirror too. I seem to look okay on webcam due to the contrast but thats about it.