Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, this happened one time by accident. I was bleaching my hair and some of the paste got on arm. I noticed that it bleached my skin and spots that I had there. I was wondering if anyone has tried bleach. I know this sounds crazy and I would never recommend it for the face, but any red marks on the body may possibly be erased by this. Is there anyone out there is crazy as me?

Whoa there, let's not throw the word "bleach" around too carelessly. You mean hydrogen peroxide or something like that right?

Kids: back away from the laundry room. Put the chlorine bleach down right now before it burns your faces off. I mean it ...

Whoa there, let's not throw the word "bleach" around too carelessly. You mean hydrogen peroxide or something like that right?

Kids: back away from the laundry room. Put the chlorine bleach down right now before it burns your faces off. I mean it ...

I know it sounds crazy, but other people are burning themselves with acid and using OTC products that contain the same chemicals they use in paint stripper and industrial degreaser, I thought it was worth a try, lol!

I know it sounds crazy, but other people are burning themselves with acid and using OTC products that contain the same chemicals they use in paint stripper and industrial degreaser, I thought it was worth a try, lol!

Also, didnt MJ bleach his whole bod, I mean something happened there and it wasnt natural.

For gods sake there are much easier and safer ways of getting rid of red marks, something is not 'worth a try' when it could scar you for life. Stay safe and stay away!

No Michael Jackson has a disease called vitiligo. Look it up if you don't know what it is. People with vitiligo get treatments to make their skin more evened out. This is a pic of a girl with vitiligo.

post-35466-1141157101_thumb.jpg

post-35466-1141157101_thumb.jpg

Wow,i can't believe the crazy shit i've been hearing from people on here lately...

Wow,i can't believe the crazy shit i've been hearing from people on here lately...

same here. can't believe these people talked about Michael Jackson :lol:

Yeah it wasn't over his entire body he got treatments to make his skin more evened out like a lot of vitiligo patients do. It's not like he got the bottle of bleach and poured it all over himself lol.

If you want to help balance acne its not about the wash its about drinking alot of water meaning your pee needs to be clear every time you pee and drink one cup of green tea caffinee free. Green tea has something in it that helps balance the hormons. I have noticed i only get one or two zits a month opposed to 10-12 a month that is about 2-3 zits a week. Also drink water with lemon in it. Lemon helps with red marks and brown marks on the face i have noticed and use eurcerin for redness releif plus use vitiamin e on face where brown skin is. You vitiamin e at night with conjuction with the lactic face peel.

If you want to help balance acne its not about the wash its about drinking alot of water meaning your pee needs to be clear every time you pee and drink one cup of green tea caffinee free. Green tea has something in it that helps balance the hormons. I have noticed i only get one or two zits a month opposed to 10-12 a month that is about 2-3 zits a week. Also drink water with lemon in it. Lemon helps with red marks and brown marks on the face i have noticed and use eurcerin for redness releif plus use vitiamin e on face where brown skin is. You vitiamin e at night with conjuction with the lactic face peel.

everything you said there is based on anecdotal evidence, blah blah blah, there's very little behind what you said other than the lactic acid face peel. What exactly do you mean "balance" the hormones? You do realize there's a complex hypo-pituitary feedback loop within the body that regulates hormones. Green tea isn't going to do squat.